Dyno tested....Mastermind's ported 261cm vs Stock 261cm Gotta see this one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Monkied 362c. Im doin all I can to resist selling my completely redone and ported 026 to get a 261 to get a masterminded sticker! Randy I sure like that new Monkey with the gun avatar that was posted the other day?

Got the cow caught and got a couple of heifer calves in the field now.........thank goodness. :)
Did I mention that I really like this graph?????? :laugh:

Masterminds261cmvsstock261cm_zps7aecf5ff.jpg
Best advertising I've seen from a ported saw! Proof is in the pudding.

We need to get one of these new MS362Cs on that dyno. If what Dex says means anything.....his 362 was a more impressive gain over stock than any saw I've done for him yet..........if what he says can be believed. :laugh:

True story.. :)

My 460 was pretty mean stock and is a Machine now :rock:, but this 362 seems to be pretty bad azz unit!!

Good question Mike......

The exhaust height will always be different on 50, 60, and 70cc saws that I do.

Transfer height will be in some cases too. That is the number I work the hardest to dial in just so.

I'd rather not post the numbers I use on these M-Tronic saws though.......

Randy do u see the mtronics saws having an advantage or disadvantage as far as being durable compared to a properly maintained and tuned non mtronics saw?

Randy do u see the mtronics saws having an advantage or disadvantage as far as being durable compared to a properly maintained and tuned non mtronics saw?

So far..........I think the M-Tronic system is very nearly bulletproof.

And......they tune for max RPM in the cut. Win Win!!!!!

Ohh yea!
Hey, question about the Dyno: how do you get rid of the heat?

I use a much larger size oil tank to keep the oil temps down than chad has.

It was by accident actually as the 5 gallon tank was on sale for only $50 cdn with the oil ports and vent cap. Couldn't pass up on the price so my table was designed to hold the larger tank.

I've had 5 large saws, 2 of them masterminded 660's, 1 modded husky 390 and 2 stock 660's do several hard pulling runs each and the oil only got warm to the touch.

This is over an hour of dyno pulls, swapping saws, tuning.

The pump has only reached half capacity so far..... Now I need a modded 3120 husky to try. ;)

Latest posts

Back