E-bay funny of the day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW.
This is potentially a great deal, seeing as they know NOTHING about saws.
They sure sell alot though.
Ebay is completely insane lately.

:hmm3grin2orange:

What's the 32.5 all about? I figured it was CCs, but I looked it up at the Echo site and it's in the low 40s for displacement. Certainly not for "heavy duty forestry work". More like a small-mid sized saw.

Ian

Edit... ah, I see now.... It's sporting an Oregon .325 pitch bar. duh

Look at the bar in the last pic. Is that 325 printed on the bar? They must have figured it couldn't be 325" long??? so they put in a decimal??
:bang:

l2edneck said:
Yea i accept em over the phone too...How bout yer pin and ssn while im at it.
Its a pawn shop doing the selling. Most of 'em only know one thing - buy low and sell high. Some of my best deals on tools have come from pawn shops. They may not know any more about the item than what they paid for it. What's the big deal about credit cards over the phone? Did I miss something there.
Finnbear

spacemule said:
Sounds like a wife selling her husband's saw. "He says it's 32.5", but it's only 18. :)

I hide all my tape measures from the wife,,,

Wow, that is officially the largest echo I've ever heard of!!!!!!!... Wonder if you can get one with a 40" bar?

Paid $695 for it new, boy did somebody see him coming!!! Two years of HARD use and it can be your's right now for $425, think I better jump on that one:jester:
Andy

Latest posts

Back