Ebay Bliss (NOT)! Poulan 4000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, he is a trip. I still need to call ebay over this situation.....block him from your auctions!!!!!

I believe he signed up here at AS due to all the questions he received about the saw I sold him. I could find him, but don't want to get banned for stalking a member....

Yup, he is a trip. I still need to call ebay over this situation.....block him from your auctions!!!!!

I believe he signed up here at AS due to all the questions he received about the saw I sold him. I could find him, but don't want to get banned for stalking a member....

How long do I have to leave feedback? 90 days from the end of the aucton correct?

I guess it could be debated if that was too much bid on it. Just remember a new bow is about half of what was bid and a good 4000 is worth the other half.

I wouldnt have wanted to give "HIM" that much for it though. :cheers:

I know where there is a brand new bow bar for the poulan green in color bow at that

I guess it could be debated if that was too much bid on it. Just remember a new bow is about half of what was bid and a good 4000 is worth the other half.

I wouldnt have wanted to give "HIM" that much for it though. :cheers:

I bought a 3400 with a bow bar last week from Digging Fool, the saw just arrived at Nik's and is a little rough, but not bad at all. The bar is straight and lots of life left (link below). I am very happy, the saw was as described in the auction. I know I got a great deal, its just that 270 for a poulan 4000 and bow bar in good condition is premium priceing, but it isn't enough for this guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330401897014&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I bought a 3400 with a bow bar last week from Digging Fool, the saw just arrived at Nik's and is a little rough, but not bad at all. The bar is straight and lots of life left (link below). I am very happy, the saw was as described in the auction. I know I got a great deal, its just that 270 for a poulan 4000 and bow bar in good condition is premium priceing, but it isn't enough for this guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330401897014&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Yep you got a good deal, but its still a 3400 and there pretty plentiful but it don't matter for at that price of the saw and bow you got the 3400 just about free.

ya I got an oil pump off bowmaster a week ago and the way it was packed the pick up tube was broke at the screen I just let it go EPICKLEIN22 was that the poulan 4000 that had blue-green on one side of the bar? if so I was thinking about buying it for myself :chainsawguy:

ya I got an oil pump off bowmaster a week ago and the way it was packed the pick up tube was broke at the screen I just let it go EPICKLEIN22 was that the poulan 4000 that had blue-green on one side of the bar? if so I was thinking about buying it for myself :chainsawguy:

Dan, thats where they all break when the line gets bad and then the spring holds the screen from falling off so most dont know that its broken off.

Most only find out when the pump gets full of crap and quits working and they take them apart.

You needed a new line anyway, but man I would have loved to see him get backcharged for it for the price he sells them for.

well mark that a good thing to know and your right it would have been great to see him wiggle his way out of that one I just used my old pickup line it still looks and feels ok

Shoot, wish ya could have added to his negative rep!

That 4000 with the blue-green saw was mine. Wish you would have bought it.:)

Last edited:

Did you leave him a neg?? I sure hope you did, he would have charged you $40.00 to put a new pick up on it, and negged you.

I thought about leaving him a neg post but I try to be nice and didnt dumb move from me. ya epicklein22 I should have gotten that saw it would have been a nice to my other poulans too

Latest posts

Back