ebay seller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay Bearing Listing

folks... not taking sides... seller has a 100% rating on lots of sales. this mean he normally doesn't scam people.

he either intended to sell the bearing individually and/or he wrote the ad intensionally to scam someone.

if you read the Ebay ad closely... no where does it say you will get two bearings. according to OP... he showed a quality of 2 available.

this is the entire description with this picture. hate to say this, but IMHO you will lose your claim:

-------------------

These crank bearings are both new and are both the same since both sides of the saw are the same

d9e8_2.JPG

With info posted & at hand, I completely side with the buyer on this sale.
Very misleading listing if you only meant to sell [1] brg. [although 2 avail.]

Buyer states seller changes his story .................wife/hospital [and, intending to order] >> now, No,you got what you paid for!

Also, who pays $29.98 for [1] bearing ????

The picture clearily shows [2] bearings -- flip-side, nowhere does the seller
say you only get one.

[2] "available" can easily mean "[2] in this sale" , unless stated, as most sellers do, "ONLY ONE".

Two available to me means I can buy one or both if needed, but the price listed is for each. If he listed 25 available would you exspect to get them all? Just how I look at it.

If the seller stated that he was going to "Order them and get them to me ASAP", he is offering to correct a wrong. He is stating he will fix the deficiency.

If accurately said, any Lawyer [1] month out of law school would nail him to the wall on that statement.

Changing his mind later doesn't work.

** I sold a saw on ebay late last year. In 1 or two of my pix, there was also another saw.
I clearly stated it was just for the one in the listing.

Seller should have pictured [1] Bearing, or clearly said "One Only". Fixes everything.

I don't do that here, I can't do that on E-Bay.....

It still looks purple, but then I am getting old......... I usually only get the colored marks from someone special..........

Click on your own message as if you are trying to rep it.
Is your reputation on this particular message positive? Or at least neutral?

I don't do that here, I can't do that on E-Bay.....

It still looks purple, but then I am getting old......... I usually only get the colored marks from someone special..........

I got one the other day as well. Definitely looks purple to me. Had no idea what the heck it was all about, but thanks to Trimmmed, we got this all cleared up!

I actually got a purple rep spot for this thread....

From some promac1k, or something like that.

What does this mean???

That he doesn't like me???

sniff........

He was either upset because I said dragging out e-bay disputes here was a
bad idea.

or

Me talking about Lamberts buns...........

More than likely, he was pissed because I was poking fun at the Klotz
worship thing.............................

But he didn't want to be obvious about it..........

We all search for something to believe in.....

Most folks keep it in the realm of religon, some bring lubricants into the
ontology discussion........

Marvel Mystery Oil, well that is obviously Catholic.....

Then there are the bald tamborine players at the lobby at the lawn and garden expo...............

Anyway, back to the problem, should I give him a purple mark back????

Would that be forceful enough? I don't want to be too pushy, and lose
any friends, loves, hugs and kissies...........

Or should I give him/her a red, just slap that girl right in the face in the lunchroom?

Just keeping it in the context of the majority of the AS members..........
Spring break is this week............

Any of you guys that have not converted everything over to "Slick 50",
well, you are all idiots................

Sorry, time for a minor Fishrant........

What's the deal with the rant, man? :cry: I left you a positive, but didn't realize it was useless. Sorry for the newb ego-shove man..... :chainsaw:

Last edited:
What's the deal with the rant, man? :cry: I left you a positive, but didn't realize it was useless. Sorry for the newb ego-shove man..... :chainsaw:

It was revealed that the newer member's "rep" has no color.
Everyone here knows that I feel the rep game here is quite silly, and I was
just kidding.

I appreciate the pos rep gesture, I just was not sure what the mark meant
at the time.

My bad behaviour is/was unexcusable, sorry, I am usually fairly good natured.

It was revealed that the newer member's "rep" has no color.
Everyone here knows that I feel the rep game here is quite silly, and I was
just kidding.

I agree with you on that one.

I wanted to see what you had to say. Just didn't want anyone to go away unhappy. And wanted to break the ice as i've been away for quite awhile, and am getting back into the "CAD mode". I figured a little confrontation is what has made most of the members on here get to know each other.

Just seeing what i've missed. Thanks for the explanation.

Back