ebay seller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That picture should be classed as an obscenity. Dock a few novas from that guy.:rock:

If it makes anyone feel better I am still fuming :angry: about the whole thing and my dad's out lookin for Gary right now!

And...for what it's worth, the seller just emailed me again and thanked me. For real.

folks... not taking sides... seller has a 100% rating on lots of sales. this mean he normally doesn't scam people.

he either intended to sell the bearing individually and/or he wrote the ad intensionally to scam someone.

if you read the Ebay ad closely... no where does it say you will get two bearings. according to OP... he showed a quality of 2 available.

this is the entire description with this picture. hate to say this, but IMHO you will lose your claim:

-------------------

These crank bearings are both new and are both the same since both sides of the saw are the same

d9e8_2.JPG

Last edited:
LOL!!! Some of the guys that have been around for a while will remember that picture........although it seems it still gets the same reaction!!! :laugh:

folks... not taking sides... seller has a 100% rating on lots of sales. this mean he normally doesn't scam people.

he either intended to sell the bearing individually and/or he wrote the ad intensionally to scam someone.

if you read the Ebay ad closely... no where does it say you will get two bearings. according to OP... he showed a quality of 2 available.

this is the entire description with this picture. hate to say this, but IMHO you will lose your claim:

-------------------

These crank bearings are both new and are both the same since both sides of the saw are the same

d9e8_2.JPG

yep...

That picture should be classed as an obscenity. Dock a few novas from that guy.:rock:

If it makes anyone feel better I am still fuming :angry: about the whole thing and my dad's out lookin for Gary right now!

And...for what it's worth, the seller just emailed me again and thanked me. For real.

I hope yer dad packed a lunch... 'cuz it's gonna be a long day... For reals... LMAO... :laugh:

If you woulda contacted me on behalf of another buyer I would have simply told you to pack sand...

Gary

I never had to get into those "my dad can beat up your dad" arguments when I was a kid. My dad won a local "toughman competition" when I was five and the guy was 8 inches taller and outweighed him by an easy 120 lbs...

That's what running a Mac 125 with a 60" bar all day in the brush will do for you....

Not to mention packing the old Warner cast iron tree jacks at 90 lbs. a pop...

I actually got a purple rep spot for this thread....

From some promac1k, or something like that.

What does this mean???

That he doesn't like me???

sniff........

He was either upset because I said dragging out e-bay disputes here was a
bad idea.

or

Me talking about Lamberts buns...........

More than likely, he was pissed because I was poking fun at the Klotz
worship thing.............................

But he didn't want to be obvious about it..........

We all search for something to believe in.....

Most folks keep it in the realm of religon, some bring lubricants into the
ontology discussion........

Marvel Mystery Oil, well that is obviously Catholic.....

Then there are the bald tamborine players at the lobby at the lawn and garden expo...............

Anyway, back to the problem, should I give him a purple mark back????

Would that be forceful enough? I don't want to be too pushy, and lose
any friends, loves, hugs and kissies...........

Or should I give him/her a red, just slap that girl right in the face in the lunchroom?

Just keeping it in the context of the majority of the AS members..........
Spring break is this week............

Any of you guys that have not converted everything over to "Slick 50",
well, you are all idiots................

Sorry, time for a minor Fishrant........

I actually got a purple rep spot for this thread....

From some promac1k, or something like that.

What does this mean???

That he doesn't like me???

sniff........

He was either upset because I said dragging out e-bay disputes here was a
bad idea.

or

Me talking about Lamberts buns...........

More than likely, he was pissed because I was poking fun at the Klotz
worship thing.............................

But he didn't want to be obvious about it..........

We all search for something to believe in.....

Most folks keep it in the realm of religon, some bring lubricants into the
ontology discussion........

Marvel Mystery Oil, well that is obviously Catholic.....

Then there are the bald tamborine players at the lobby at the lawn and garden expo...............

Anyway, back to the problem, should I give him a purple mark back????

Would that be forceful enough? I don't want to be too pushy, and lose
any friends, loves, hugs and kissies...........

Or should I give him/her a red, just slap that girl right in the face in the lunchroom?

Just keeping it in the context of the majority of the AS members..........
Spring break is this week............

Any of you guys that have not converted everything over to "Slick 50",
well, you are all idiots................

Sorry, time for a minor Fishrant........

Purple??? It was probably gray....which means the user didn't have the required posts in at the time for his rep to register with either a positive or negative value. I noticed he left no comment, which means that it was a positive. If you neg someone, you have to leave a comment.

So, I guess you were over reacting and shouldn't neg him in retaliation for giving you a positve.

Purple??? It was probably gray....which means the user didn't have the required posts in at the time for his rep to register with either a positive or negative value. I noticed he left no comment, which means that it was a positive. If you neg someone, you have to leave a comment.

So, I guess you were over reacting and shouldn't neg him in retaliation for giving you a positve.

I don't do that here, I can't do that on E-Bay.....

It still looks purple, but then I am getting old......... I usually only get the colored marks from someone special..........

Latest posts

Back