Echo Brand 2-Smoke Oil / Power Blend Gold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Sharp

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know, i know, everybody hates oil threads. But, when i bought my latest Echo chainsaw (CS-7310P), i got a six pak of the Echo Power Blend Gold oil.
Anybody having any issues with it? (It`s classified as FD rated) I run the VP 94 octane gas in this saw. Any reasons why i shouldn`t use their PBG oil?

I don't go out of my way to get non-E gas till the end of fall. All my fuel is stored in nato jerry cans and I haven't ever had issues with fuel going bad in them. I also treat my fuel with stabil or pri-g for gasoline. I just recently ran out of e-free and will be running ethonal fuel for the duration of spring and summer months. If treated it will last long enough for intermittent use during sumer. Any long term storage I run some canned fuel through and drain the tank. A gallon of Tru fuel goes a long way. I get the 40 to1 and use it in everything I'm storing for an extended period. If I know it's really long term storage I'll fog the engine as well. It's all kind of give and take for how often you use something. I alway preach treating your fuel with a stabilizer weather it's regular gas or e-free.

Echo Powerblend is legit JASO FD. Good to go.

I just rotated through 30 gallons of two year old non-E gas that had been stored in air tight metal cans, with a double dose of Stabil. Ran fine in the car, truck, generator, and pressure washer.
Thank you YOTA. That`s good enough for me.

MODS, if you would, please delete the thread, thank you.

Latest posts

Back