Echo CS 301/341

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PWB

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I would like to have a top mount at my disposal, but it won't get a lot of use. I've been offered a new 341 for 310 Canadian.

Comments on the saw?

Commenbts on the price?

338 huskies go around 550 here, 020's even more.

Don't need the best, but don't want junk either. Most of my cutting is just firewood, so my bigger stihls are great. There are times though......

Storm went through my mother's small town mature tree back yard, spent all day yesterday with the stihl's and a pole saw and got everything I could get to. Need a bucket truck or a climber to come in for the rest, although there's some I could do from a ladder with enough ropes and spotters. Don't want to be up the ladder with a 34 super or a 64 though!

The tree guy that just trimmed my tree uses a 341 and a small Sthil in his bucket. He says he uses the Echo 95% of the time because it gets better gas mileage...Bob

Thats true about the Echos, they get GREAT fuel economy. LOL this is like I'm talking about a car.

I have an Echo 3450, which I believe is the same engine as the 341. I think its one of the best saws in that size range. The more I use it, the more impressed I am. Bought it off eBay several years ago. There used to be a pro arborist on here a year ago who ran nothing but them for tree work.

Back