ECHO CS 352 is a dog right this minute

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to, I can trade alot of splitting and stacking and other miscellaneous grunt work for some spark. :innocent:
I'm down to a few rounds left above what's frozen to the ground and a bit of wood for the bonfire pit(softwoods). Hopefully that will all be done by the end of next week. Tomorrow I'll be dropping a few trees out from while the ground is frozen to prep for dropping a bunch more the next freeze or when things dry up, whichever comes first.

I'm down to a few rounds left above what's frozen to the ground and a bit of wood for the bonfire pit(softwoods). Hopefully that will all be done by the end of next week. Tomorrow I'll be dropping a few trees out from while the ground is frozen to prep for dropping a bunch more the next freeze or when things dry up, whichever comes first.
Ok keep me posted, maybe I can come out and help you and your son when the ground freezes or dries out, no fun working in slop. Thanks!😁

Back