Ereplacement parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my stuff I ordered from them no problem. But they do tend to lollygag around and don't communicate much.

Saw this thread and had to stop and read...nothing to offer really as I just ordered a pair of valve lifters, cam shaft and a pair of push rods for a Honda powered 4 stroke handheld tiler and haven't recieved them yet. This is the first time ordering....They said 5-7 days before shipping..that was last Tues so maybe this week....subscribed!!

They're apparently fond of the delivery method where UPS delivers to USPS for delivery to you. There can be a few days lost at the intersection.

Place several orders, no issues. Shipping isn't the absolute fastest but the orders have all been correct and carefully packaged. Great source for appliance and electric power tool parts, they're hard to find in my locale.

bought several items from them, no problems at all. One part was backordered and they contacted me to let me know if i wanted to cancel it or keep it on order. they were great.

Latest posts

Back