Ever Buy something and not get what you bought ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glock37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought a Recoil cover off a sponsor here and I needed a fairly good looking one and I found one so I bought it

received it in mail today and got a piece of junk

the one with a writing on inside recoil is the one a thought I was receiving and I got this other one

I called them up after doing a long search for phone number not on site

talk to him he said on well if you don't like it send it back

he was real snotty with me on phone

Are you aloud to be upset when you don't get what you buy and all you have to go on is the Picture ?

Attachments

• Recoil 1.jpg
    Recoil 1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 292
  • Recoil 2.jpg
    Recoil 2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 266
Yet another sponsor trying to pull a fast one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recoil 4.jpg Recoil 3.jpg You ain't cleaning this one up for what I need it for

heres the front side pics

I got something other than what I ordered. I ordered a swing set for my boys since their old one got smashed from a pine tree. Well the swing set was fine. I ordered a hold down set for the swing set at the same time. Well what I recieved was a seat cushion for a kitchen chair not the hold down set. When I opened the package I was like what the h**l am I going to do with this. All was good It was exchanged without an issue.

How about PM'ing me the name before you start a lynch mob. i'll see what I can do first.
I agree also with stihl sawing on this . Try to resolve this problem peacefully before it gets ugly.

Guys like that give the site, as a whole, a bad name.
If they aren't exposed, they continue to take advantage of people. I wonder how many guys he cheated before you spoke up?
You shouldn't need to get a mod involved to sort the situation out.

Try calling the sponsor and immediately start swearing at their employee and insulting them and their company without even explaining what you are complaining about and see how far that gets you towards what you want... Oh, wait you tried that. Sorry, you're not getting it for free, and you are also not getting it exchanged for a brand new oem one free. I'd say you got the $10 worth of cover you ordered. Amazing that after the way you treated us we'd even take it back, but we will if you do return it to us.

I agree also with stihl sawing on this . Try to resolve this problem peacefully before it gets ugly.

So you think he didn't try that first???

Just to be told "whatever" and hung up on.

Guys like that give the site, as a whole, a bad name.
If they aren't exposed, they continue to take advantage of people. I wonder how many guys he cheated before you spoke up?
You shouldn't need to get a mod involved to sort the situation out.

That's how I see it.

I do well over 200 saws a year for the members of this site. If I **** someone over I should be drug over the coals for it.

I don't **** people over though.

With no accountability what do we have? A free for all?

Try calling the sponsor and immediately start swearing at their employee and insulting them and their company without even explaining what you are complaining about and see how far that gets you towards what you want... Oh, wait you tried that. Sorry, you're not getting it for free, and you are also not getting it exchanged for a brand new oem one free. I'd say you got the $10 worth of cover you ordered. Amazing that after the way you treated us we'd even take it back, but we will if you do return it to us.

I know Mike pretty damn well.......I find it hard to believe that this is how he acted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back