EXTREME precision falling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I did start off by saying "at face value" I give half an apology to Gologit but still say the using the :popcorn: by an admin is a little like this...

[video=youtube;mevxenJ6Mtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mevxenJ6Mtc[/video]

and is not to kosher.

Psst. They don't scare The MDS. I just got sick of playing that game.. wasn't fun anymore.

:popcorn:

Honestly on face value it sure looks like you were egging them on. If as a mod your interested in stopping it why not just post a reply warning them to keep it clean and in AS guidelines?

I am pretty sure to everyone here the popcorn :popcorn: means something to the affect of "boy this is going to be great" or "cant wait to see whats next". If we were allowed to WARN/PUNISH mods for their mod performance we would have to skip the WARN and hit you with a 5 point infraction on that one.

Wrong. The little popcorn smiley is just a non-threatening way of saying that a mod is here, and watching, and maybe things need to calm down a little. Take it for what it's worth. Or don't...your choice entirely.

I'd rather see you guys handle things in a civil manner without me having to take any action.

That being said...your post constitutes complaining about site moderation.

Ouch. Something tells me the crime rate in hartford might have a slight drop for the next day or three. Lol.

Free Tree Pig!! Lmao..

Dam, sure yer right! Can you beleive it? Remember when The Pig was just a normal everyday jerkoff wannabe all trying to be polite and asking questions? Seems like just yesterday. We turnt him into a vehemant and nasty #### talking SOB whose only joyful fantasy is hoping someone will break into his house soes he can shoot the mother####er dead point blank. Now he is just like us. Great job everbody!:rock:

FREE THE PIG! DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE! And may Hartford feel the misplaced wrath that The Pig wreaks upon it on these dark days.

Dam, sure yer right! Can you beleive it? Remember when The Pig was just a normal everyday jerkoff wannabe all trying to be polite and asking questions? Seems like just yesterday. We turnt him into a vehemant and nasty #### talking SOB whose only joyful fantasy is hoping someone will break into his house soes he can shoot the mother####er dead point blank. Now he is just like us. Great job everbody!:rock:

FREE THE PIG! DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE! And may Hartford feel the misplaced wrath that The Pig wreaks upon it on these dark days.

Hahaha. :cheers:

I have never been an everyday jerkoff... I have always been an exceptional one. If you dont remember I came in the door calling you a punk for spray foaming some kids muffler. And as far your other comment, having already done the shooting someone thing I have no interest in doing it again. Also if someone broke in to my house I would most likely just beat them to death.

Last edited:
Ouch. Something tells me the crime rate in hartford might have a slight drop for the next day or three. Lol.

Free Tree Pig!! Lmao..

Early release for good behavior!!!

But I stand my the message.

Last edited:
I did drink but I stopped ....... When all that craziness happened to my sister I closed that chapter of my life , and I am not perking it today , I was driven to work at the honda small engine plant just to have another body here and to add what little I have to offer , sorry about the gay post that was a bit gross !!!!! But its pouring here and I am going crazy sitting in the truck

Latest posts

Back