EXTREME precision falling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh stop yer complain'.... at least its not over yer head!

Oh boy, I see them Pigtails are a twirling up a storm today!! I actually just looked at that post, then looked over at your avatar and lmao. You're a real piece of works, murph, I'll give ya that!!

And you've yet to show me anything "over my head"... perhaps needlessly overcomplicated, narcissistic and just downright stupid, but never over my head. Lol.. nice truck pull btw. Yeehaa!! :)

Edit: But at least the thread is back on track!! (wink, wink)

Last edited:
As tortuous as it is for me to say that post was a spot on hilariously preecise and concise description of this thread just a compulation of mindless ego petting of the Murphesauras Rex , it should be called the MURPHMAN cometh and dented the #### outta my property and then GOITH :msp_sneaky: the only thing that would make it complete for me would a minute or so of video of you primping your hair in the mirror of the dodge preparing for a video shoot ! A bit of rouge to hide the jawndess and a dolip of fireengine red lip stain !

I don't think you should cut it, murph. The mullet seems to fit you.. what do they say "business in the front, party out back". Lol.
Too late... its been gone for 2.5 years now... I call it the $50k HAIRCUT..... Just haven't gotten around to changing the avatar...

Honestly, I don't miss it a bit... thought I might... I only started it when a beloved friend died of cancer in '93... she asked me not to cut my hair, so I kept it long in memory of her... I couldn't stand having hair in my face while climbing etc., so I kept it short up top, but it was always a bit of a PIA, spending 5-10 minutes/day getting the tangles out... (not to mention the looks)

My old tech buddy came over to look over the comp a while after I cut it... He had a mullet too... I just cringed... it looked so bad, but I could never see that before... funny thing about that...

anyhow that's the STORY OF MY HAIR.... as if anyone really GAF.... it's an obsession here at AS... but can we get back to tree cuttin'????

Alright anyone that's never seen anything like those last bunch of trees, and is so astounded by the high level of expertise, as to be struck dumb, raise yer hands.... LOL

Too late... its been gone for 2.5 years now... I call it the $50k HAIRCUT..... Just haven't gotten around to changing the avatar...

Honestly, I don't miss it a bit... thought I might... I only started it when a beloved friend died of cancer in '93... she asked me not to cut my hair, so I kept it long in memory of her... I couldn't stand having hair in my face while climbing etc., so I kept it short up top, but it was always a bit of a PIA, spending 5-10 minutes/day getting the tangles out... (not to mention the looks)

My old tech buddy came over to look over the comp a while after I cut it... He had a mullet too... I just cringed... it looked so bad, but I could never see that before... funny thing about that...

anyhow that's the STORY OF MY HAIR.... as if anyone really GAF.... it's an obsession here at AS... but can we get back to tree cuttin'????

Alright anyone that's never seen anything like those last bunch of trees, and is so astounded by the high level of expertise, as to be struck dumb, raise yer hands.... LOL

No, thanks for the explanation. I am sure it wasn't just me who was desparetly wondering what makes a man wear a mullet and its very good for you that you had such a envoking story behind it otherwise... well, Murph, I guess we gaf.

No, thanks for the explanation. I am sure it wasn't just me who was desparetly wondering what makes a man wear a mullet and its very good for you that you had such a envoking story behind it otherwise... well, Murph, I guess we gaf.

That was a very touching story and it clears up quite a bit as to why a man would want such a thing on top his head, representing. That said, October is breast cancer month, and I am still wearing green. Know what I'm sayin'?? ;)

Murph!

Thanks.

At 1:25 it shows a cut that I am curious about. I too do a tall tree takedown, albeit a bit different, for close quarters.

What does that cut show, or what are the dynamics?

This is a good explanation:

Step Cut 2 - YouTube

you gotta practice the plunge cut in no risk situations til you can trust it..

Latest posts

Back