Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok one of you SOB's owes me 12 minutes of my life back . I'm upset with myself for watching the entire thing . We are all now collectively dumber having watched this . ..... This video should have a FDA warning label that it may kill brain cells !!!
That being said last Sumer a local homeowner was killed dropping trees in his back yard . The photo in the paper showed the tree stump. Yup a sloping back cut ..
On another note I'm sure if you calmly told that fella in the vid that he is playing with fire , he would not take it to heart . Now if you called him a retarded idiot and asking what the f he thinks he is doing , he may take the warning more seriously . Saying nothing if it's not going to be nice does not apply to safety .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang that's what they would use a log like this for there!!!! Glad I ain't there that log will bring 1.20 to 1.25 here so they 'll bet about 600 dollars or more in that butt log.

Latest posts

Back