Farmertec G395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Farmertec G395xp. Curiosity got the better of me
😋

Comes in orange and blue. Color didnt matter to me so took first ones in.

3 days to my door from Farmertec website US stock.

Looks like a winner to me and can’t beat the Price IMHO. 339 from Jes or US stock Farmertec. 359 shipped.

Starts easy like they should.

Nope dont even need a 18lb plus saw anymore. But had to check it out.

g395xpppppppp.jpgg395xp.jpgg395xppppp.jpgg395xpp.jpgg395xpppppppppp.jpgg395orangee.jpg

He wishes made in USA. Assembled in USA about it anymore like yours shows.

Haters going to hate and dont care. :cheers:

Bet most of your household stuff and what your posting with China too.

That is why I can choose where to spend my money freely as I please and take care of me. I look out for myself and family.

Plus there is alot of US dealers selling Farmertec from China and many other brands right here now too. Least they dont lie where it comes from. :ices_rofl:

G3120xp should be out next. Figure 2023 ;)

G888 in pic.

g888cbb.jpg

That is why I can choose where to spend my money freely as I please and take care of me. I look out for myself and family.

Plus there is alot of US dealers selling Farmertec from China and many other brands right here now too. Least they dont lie where it comes from. :ices_rofl:

G3120xp should be out next. Figure 2023
G888 in pic.

View attachment 1001393

Same here. About everything you buy anymore is made in China. I just bought a new American Standard toilet, yep made in China

G3120xp should be out next. Figure 2023 ;)

G888 in pic.

View attachment 1001393
China is pleased with you…says send more $$$$. :laugh:

I served the military and overseas at that. I earned my right to make my own choices.

Your welcome that we both have the freedom to choose. ;) :cheers:

Thank you for your service. I don't mind buying Chinese stuff if I have a choice but I don't like being forced to buy Chinese because all the American manufacturers have sold us out to China.

Thank you for your service. I don't mind buying Chinese stuff if I have a choice but I don't like being forced to buy Chinese because all the American manufacturers have sold us out to China.
The manufactures didn't, government regulations did (environmental , financial, labor, osha., etc)….

I remember when I used to pride myself driving to Rocky boot factory to buy their Ohio US made boots for duty. Well next thing you know that got sent to China. Did they give me a break on their boots afterwords. Nope! They just put more money in their pockets.

So I started wearing other duty boots that were half the cost also made in China and lasted longer then their boots. Matter fact wearing a pair right now that is left over after retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back