Farmertec G395xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying American is preferred but isn’t always the best choice either. I won’t pay a significant amount more for any product(s) made in the USA but I do buy USA items more than most I would bet. With that said this thread has gotten a little ridiculous haha.

Does your firewood care about the Chinese saw you cut it with or the Chinese phone you took pics with? Lol

there is no link for American made phones now is there.

see, pointing out your lie wasn’t all that bad…

simce we’ve established there in fact isn’t any American made phones, what would be your next selection criteria?
See now you calling someone a liar for something they never said shows how silly you really are.

But thanks for playing along. :cheers:

Oh Thank you for posting from your China made phone or laptop.
:ices_rofl:

I remember when I used to pride myself driving to Rocky boot factory to buy their Ohio US made boots for duty. Well next thing you know that got sent to China. Did they give me a break on their boots afterwords. Nope! They just put more money in their pockets.

So I started wearing other duty boots that were half the cost also made in China and lasted longer then their boots. Matter fact wearing a pair right now that is left over after retiring.
Thank you for your service my dad served 20 in the navy and retired a E7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back