Favorite 60CC Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite 60cc Husqvarna saw

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 17 22.1%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 2 2.6%

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 13.0%

Votes: 11 14.3%

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For a great power-to-weight ratio, the 60CC saw gets the job done without the extra weight. I know this isn't all of the options, but I'm just curious which is your favorite 60CC husky? Stock or ported, for its potential or its reliability. Just a little survey in lieu of this other thread at the moment.

If you disagree on the brand, feel free to post your alternative, but I'm really curious about Husky.

562 by far. The only thing the 262 has is the sound. Nothing beats the sound of a hot 262...

262 or 562. 262 is easy to work on, very reliable, lots of power, filter stays clean. 562 has a awesome half wrap handle offered, power is instant, low vibes.
Couldn't choose between the two. Both look great and are very compact.
Is that the 562 autotune, or normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a great power-to-weight ratio, the 60CC saw gets the job done without the extra weight. I know this isn't all of the options, but I'm just curious which is your favorite 60CC husky? Stock or ported, for its potential or its reliability. Just a little survey in lieu of this other thread at the moment.

If you disagree on the brand, feel free to post your alternative, but I'm really curious about Husky.

A lot of models are missing from that list, most importanly the 560xp!

Because of that, I voted "other".

The poll doesn't have enough space for listing all the different options, so I thought I'd just choose the most popular... but I added a couple more.

262 or 562. 262 is easy to work on, very reliable, lots of power, filter stays clean. 562 has a awesome half wrap handle offered, power is instant, low vibes.
Couldn't choose between the two. Both look great and are very compact.

Then enter the 560xp - it totally dominates the 60cc market in Europe. ;)

I always use my 359 just feels better and cuts as good for me as my 562. With that said the 562 is a strong saw. I actually prefer my 372 the weight is not much difference and it spanks any 60cc like a yard dog.

Latest posts

Back