Favorite Saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I should have said I will be buried with one of mine (an alert AS'er PM'd me). Two would be a bit cramped. I have to decide which one to keep in the afterlife.

Though two would probably make better footage in the Windthrown Rising zombie movie due out next year.

WT,

Witherist thou go, we all expect a full report on how the 361 runs.

Will the plastic be a match for the heat of hades?

Will the 361 be able to work a miracle when you meet St.Peter?

Will the 361 take the sting of death away?

With hope and anticipation,

father joat

Well, I have this dilemna :dizzy:

I cannot decide which one I like better. The one with the 28 inch ES bar, or the one with the 25 inch GB bar (my older 361).

Help me out here people...

attachment.php

Yes, the one with the ES bar has green safety RM2 chain on it. I dunno why the guy ran that on a pro bar like a 28 inch, but what the heck. I was too lazy to put the RM chain on the 25 inch bar for the photo.

Last edited:
360 Homelite...... hot rod 590.... 2 little cs370' s ..... 2159.....
Got a bunch of favorites
I probably have 15 or 20.......

I'm nutz..................... :) :) :)

20150711_141335.jpg I LOVE my little mac 3200. You can loan it to a buddy and not worry if you don't get it back for a month. It was also my dad's saw. That thing has put up more wood than any "box store" saw should. Plus, nobody is gonna steal it. :-D. On the other hand, I do like the way all my neighbors cringe when I decide to play with my PM800.... Loud, Smokey, angry looking... reminds me of my Grandma.

Joseph

My 272 XP because it has been the most dead reliable saw I own and I have the least in it (powerhead was a free non runner, so only money was a new recoil rope, fuel line, fuel filter, carb kit, and bar and chain).

Joe

Since this thread has been brought back, everyone knows I will go with the 10 mm 044. Why? Lightest 70 cc saw out there (under 14 lbs), and will run with the best of them (ported or not). For a 1 saw plan, you can limb or buck with it, and not feel too disadvantaged at either.

60 cc saws come close, but do not buck hardwood as well, the 460s, 461s & 7900s are, IMO, too heavy to limb with for an extended period.

Back