Financing Woods equipment?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured it out right away, I cant figure out why Valley started a new profile. Maybe we can start a conspiracy theory. You know, he can see Russia from his house???? Has he asked Putin to finance his new processor? So many questions, so few answers.

Just Funing.:laugh: Wait, Funing is a province in China

I asked the admin 5 or 6 times now to change it, could never get even a reply back. Tried emailing even.

So just decided to make a new one.

Got tired of trolls googling the business and then calling or emailing me, usually to to tell me at 4AM how wrong I am about something. Or wanting parts for something, expecting I should have some sort of inventory memorized and be able to ship it out the next day or something.... the OPE stuff isn't even my deal, I just occasionally help out in the shop I rent space from.. and trying to get away from OPE work, no $$ in it. (vs logging, land clearing, dirt work, lumber and firewood)

Even had a few place orders for firewood, made me actually almost lose few actual customers... they were just a bit "odd" orders and I discounted them as being bogus.

@ValleyFirewood @ChoppyChoppy Check your PM inbox. The Admins are ready to help you if you can respond to them.

I’ve seen the guys who follow you around and harass you. I had to deal with a lot of those same vultures on here when I was a moderator. I’m going to tell you that you simply need to ignore them. Or better yet throw them on the ignore list. They are childish thugs and will NEVER let an issue die if you feed into them.

About 6 months ago I threw a couple of saw builders and their groupies on my ignore list. It sure makes this a better place when you don’t need to be bothered with their childish prattle.

I asked the admin 5 or 6 times now to change it, could never get even a reply back. Tried emailing even.

So just decided to make a new one.

Got tired of trolls googling the business and then calling or emailing me, usually to to tell me at 4AM how wrong I am about something. Or wanting parts for something, expecting I should have some sort of inventory memorized and be able to ship it out the next day or something.... the *** stuff isn't even my deal, I just occasionally help out in the shop I rent space from.. and trying to get away from *** work, no $$ in it. (vs logging, land clearing, dirt work, lumber and firewood)

Even had a few place orders for firewood, made me actually almost lose few actual customers... they were just a bit "odd" orders and I discounted them as being bogus.
dang, and here I was all set to run with a conspiracy theory. I would follow Steves advise, the ignore feature works wonders for putting a stop to childish idiots. It dont shut them up, but at least you dont have to read it.

dang, and here I was all set to run with a conspiracy theory. I would follow Steves advise, the ignore feature works wonders for putting a stop to childish idiots. It dont shut them up, but at least you dont have to read it.

I've done that, have 2 or 3 people on ignore.

I've also reported several posts, KenJax Tree in particular seems to have some sort of deal with posting derogatory comments about Inuit people. Not sure if he thinks it's funny or what. I have no idea who this guy is or what I ever did to him (I'm pretty sure nothing)

I don't think anything I've reported has been removed for some reason?

Anyhow, back to the financing, working with 1 company to see what they can do. My folks also offered to do the loan if I can't find anything with a reasonable interest rate.

I've also reported several posts, KenJax Tree in particular seems to have some sort of deal with posting derogatory comments about Inuit people. Not sure if he thinks it's funny or what. I have no idea who this guy is or what I ever did to him (I'm pretty sure nothing)

Anyhow, back to the financing, working with 1 company to see what they can do. My folks also offered to do the loan if I can't find anything with a reasonable interest rate.

This might help or at least here’s a few more options if you haven’t tried these ones.
https://forestryequipmentsales.com/logging-equipment-financing/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, if you choose to engage him/them they will never leave you alone. Be the bigger man and walk away.

Also, @Mrs. ArboristSite is still waiting to hear from you via PM as to what you want the VF username changed to......otherwise you will still come up on search engines as that name.

Latest posts

Back