Fins Sexy Twins!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im eager to see your results Carl. Thanks for posting.

Ok here is saw #2. I'm gonna haft to order a tach as I know this one is turning more rpm as its faster in the cut however how much I have no idea as neither of my tachs will read this saw.

That baby's really walking through that Oak. Getting more fuel to that saw through the intake and transfers made a real difference. You'll be surprised what some more muffler work will do for it too. Nice work!

Ok here is saw #2. I'm gonna haft to order a tach as I know this one is turning more rpm as its faster in the cut however how much I have no idea as neither of my tachs will read this saw.

Looks good from here. Be interested to know what it is holding in the cut. (Did it 4 stroke any when you let off of it in the log -- not on camera? Just curious).

Dude......

#2 is sick running.

You gonna raise the transfers more on number 3???
Well gonna muffler mod this one some more first and get some good testing in. I only opened the factory port to 60% on this saw. But yes I'm gonna tear saw 1 back down and do 118 across and put the intake at 81 to see where it lands.

Looks good from here. Be interested to know what it is holding in the cut. (Did it 4 stroke any when you let off of it in the log -- not on camera? Just curious).
Well good question. I didn't test to see as its mtronic and O ly made 4 cuts with it total. So the mtronic may not of been fully adjusted yet. I want to know rpm as well. Gonna haft to get me a new tach.

Back