First new new saw in about 10 years - MS500i

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTB small sharp east coast dogs. Prefer tool steel so it doesn’t dull on frozen oak.:laugh:

This one fell last winter on our road. Had to cut it out to get back onto my property...
IMG_5474.JPG

This one fell last month... Was across a power line, was trapped in the house (which is fine) have a wood stove and propane + a generator, but had a newborn (3 weeks old) and no cell or other phone service, so decided to cut it off the lines so I could get out if something happened...
IMG_8255.jpg

This one fell last winter on our road. Had to cut it out to get back onto my property...
View attachment 965342

This one fell last month... Was across a power line, was trapped in the house (which is fine) have a wood stove and propane + a generator, but had a newborn (3 weeks old) and no cell or other phone service, so decided to cut it off the lines so I could get out if something happened...
View attachment 965343
I'm always amazed at how a tree grows larger and larger the closer it gets to the ground as it falls. When it hits the ground, it has doubled in size! ;<)

Latest posts

Back