Fiskars x36

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCPT

Love my saws
Reaction score
In walmart earlier getting something for this weekends projects and noticed the fiskars x36 x36 was on clearance for $40. I may go back and get one if they are worth it.

Go get one. Most of my firewood over the last 6 years has been split with an x36. I use about 10 cord a year. I did get a splitter for tough rounds recently, but the Fiskars is faster and I can swing it at 5am without waking up the neighborhood.

Go get one. Most of my firewood over the last 6 years has been split with an x36. I use about 10 cord a year. I did get a splitter for tough rounds recently, but the Fiskars is faster and I can swing it at 5am without waking up the neighborhood.

I like this guy^^^^ . 5am wood splitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are well worth it. I have had one since they first came out and if I break it, I will buying another one the same day!

You won't have to buy another , take a pic , fill out the on line form then submit the pic and Presto !
A new one shows up in the mail at no charge :)

What’s the difference between the x36 and the 36 super besides $10?

As for x36, I was mistaken about that being the name of mine. Mine is the x27, which has a 36 inch handle. I'm not sure what or if there is an x36. That's a bit confusing, and I hadn't looked at mine in a while.

As for the 5am thing . . . I have my work cut out for me. The wood is piled high and not many of the rounds are yet split. My early mornings have been occupied with garage and house project all summer. I better "get on my horse."

X36 is the splitting maul. The rack I saw in Wal Mart last week every item was $4x.xx. Buddy bought a 2nd X27 at that price but the checkout said the saile was over. He stated the price was still on the rack. The checked and gave it to him at the sale price.

I like the version of the X27 that does not have the orange rubber at the bottom of the handle.

I find the rubber annoying as I’m splitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back