Fresh 394xp build losing power in the cut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE DO NOT BINGE WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE ..... TOO BORING!!!!!! LOL!!!!

LOL i usually just watch the first 5-10 mins as you post them. i don't watch those whole hour long ones. guy would have to be down right sick in the head to be able to tolerate that LOL i can just tell by the way you do things that you know what your doing. a guy like you is here to learn. a guy like a PSP is here for showtime, either way's not bad but guys like you add to discussion.

JMSSAWS, please PM me

Shane, the vids I do as a reference, for others AND for myself. I can go back to them and see what the HECK I DID LOL!!! I have personally had huge value from my own videos and I hope others do as well. I make a concerted effort to be as complete as possible, because I HATE vids that are missing that last crucial step!

the problem for me is that it takes HOURS to make the vids. for a 1 hour vid I might be editing for 5 hours, just cut and paste, nothing fancy. hopefully my efforts are not wasted and these vids are useful for years to come

Let us know how it cuts in the wood when you get the chance.. glad you found at least one problem, and I hope it's the only one :)

What's wrong with 394/395's?

Nothing, they have their place. I really do enjoy building them but I had upwards of 15 from an old logging outfit. Took forever to build them and sell them. They took up a lot of space as well. I suppose I'm ready to build another LOL

Back