Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sir Yes Sir!!!!

That MS461 will be getting a full woods port and then we will give it away as a prize in the next fundraiser for T-Bone.

My imagination can see me hoisting that 461 outta the back of my 1985 civic, knowing full well the saw is worth 3 times what I paid for the car. I don't have a problem with that. Really I don't. Jane might, but I don't

Friday Mike.......we'll kick start this mutha Friday.:D

How do you start a Mutha? Is that something you can only do on Fridays?

Lets go, go ,go. I got paid today, It's friday Rigth, Right. It's still Friday, been Friday all day. I wanna see this Mutha start. Does it have a pull cord. Oh yeah, you said Kick Start. Aint seen one of them since rolling that 250R onto myself. Oh crap, crap, crap, can I say crap on this new site. I promised not to tell about the ATV incident. But you made me sell it, precious, you rolls it, you sells it, right precious. Smeagol lied, look he's got crumbs in his helmet'sess, he rolled the ATV, he ran down Deagol's mom's mums, flattened em he did. Evil fat hobbit he is.

Cmon, CMON, CMON, lets go here, it's Friday.

I wanna Start this Muthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back