Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang guys I am really choked up here right now ! Have to keep wiping my eyes to type this. LOL

Just can't believe how good you people are to a guy most of you have never met !

Everything comes full circle, you have made friends and impacted people in a positive way. Now its just coming your way. Good on you for being good people. Truly a beautiful thing.:clap:

Congrats to the winners and to everyone who participated to help out our slug friend.

Great job by all. great to read the tally while watching the great race (Bathurst) where they are up to lap 110 of 161 - 6km track laps - so 1000km.

Now it's time to bring out the Stihl? Got a few more pesos for that.....

The saw goes to KingDavey and the chain vise goes to VinceGU05:clap::clap::clap:

Woohoo.!!! The amount if dirt a saw I could do with that awesome guys. Thanks brad for all your work in this event as well as randy and others.
I reckon/ hope u have the biggest smile on yr face John. This has truly united AS globally. !

And what a time for the like button to die :(

Way beyond AMAZING !!!

No way I will ever be able to thank everyone enough !

Me and my family thank you all ! Just got my first of many bills , I think this is the biggest ? I sure hope ! 130,539.01 !
All it says , Insc. has been billed. No idea how much I have to pay ?

OUCH ! They even want the last penny :msp_crying:

That has to be the most expensive fake Husqvarna on the planet! :msp_w00t:

Awesome Job fellers! :clap: :cheers:

Think Brad said this was the biggest fund raiser so far ? Not sure what I ever did to deserve all this ? But I thank you all for your time effort and money you put into this !
No way I can ever repay this much help , but I will do my best !

Think Brad said this was the biggest fund raiser so far ? Not sure what I ever did to deserve all this ? But I thank you all for your time effort and money you put into this !
No way I can ever repay this much help , but I will do my best !

Sit down, shut up, hang on, & enjoy the ride..........

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I can't stop grinning. :msp_tongue:

attachment.php
:msp_wub:

Attachments

• chimp1.jpeg
    chimp1.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 155

Latest posts

Back