Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A grand total of $7,740 was raised. That counts the money that was raised privately before the fundraiser went public and most of which was used to purchase the saws. Counting the cash I received, this fundraiser directly has raised $5,930. Guys, that is simply phenomenal. That's the most we have ever raised in any charity we have ever done.

My hat's off to you guys. You are simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingDavey just needs to send me an email with a mailing address.........I'll take care of the shipping.

i'm calling rigged :msp_tongue: :laugh: thanks all you fellow saw nuts. it was all good fun. the suspense the last few hours just kills ya. we got another one next in line so let's get'er done :clap: :cheers:

The privileged was all mine. Glad I could help.

So? Are you about ready to do it again? :msp_ohmy:

MS461togiveaway_zps4c7006a3.jpg

Awesome job and show of friendship by the guys who put this thing together and carried it out. Randy, Brad, Rob, Ron and other Fight Threat i mean Thread cohorts. Truly inspiring and some serious forward payment. Proud to be part of a fellowship like this.

A grand total of $7,740 was raised. That counts the money that was raised privately before the fundraiser went public and most of which was used to purchase the saws. Counting the cash I received, this fundraiser directly has raised $5,930. Guys, that is simply phenomenal. That's the most we have ever raised in any charity we have ever done.

My hat's off to you guys. You are simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way beyond AMAZING !!!

No way I will ever be able to thank everyone enough !

Me and my family thank you all ! Just got my first of many bills , I think this is the biggest ? I sure hope ! 130,539.01 !
All it says , Insc. has been billed. No idea how much I have to pay ?

Its also a real huge honor to be a part of this AS family ! Never dreamed there were people like this left in the world !

You'll notice another $230 donation where I just put in the cash that I had received, bringing the total up to $5,930 mentioned above. I am transferring all funds to John from my WePay account. I will get with him privately on the details.

Dang guys I am really choked up here right now ! Have to keep wiping my eyes to type this. LOL

Just can't believe how good you people are to a guy most of you have never met !

I'm even a little choked-up. This whole thing has been inspiring to watch and participate in.

Congratulations to the winners, and to EVERYONE who donated. We're all winners in this equation because we contributed to helping out someone who needed it and deserves it.

Way to go Randy, Brad and all the guys who organized this. :clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts

Back