Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
:msp_wub:

Sure looks like him ! :D

The saw goes to KingDavey and the chain vise goes to VinceGU05:clap::clap::clap:

Wow :msp_w00t: I saw this late last night and I still cannot believe it. A huge thanks to everyone who made this happen:rock: And to TBone, I don't really know ya, but you seem like a stand-up guy, and the A.S. community needs good people like you to stay around as long as possible. :cheers:

Last edited:
Wow :msp_w00t: I saw this late night and I still cannot believe it. A huge thanks to everyone who made this happen:rock: And to TBone, I don't really know ya, but you seem like a stand-up guy, and the A.S. community needs good people like you to stay around a long as possible. :cheers:

Thank you !!

I know you will love that saw ! :clap:

Drawing in two weeks eh/

Gone all weekend to 25th high school reunion....boarding school.....no internet.......I take it the winner was not me?

Just joking, congrats and what a great way to help another and have fun in the process.:laugh:

Friday Mike.......we'll kick start this mutha Friday.

Wanna make sure everyone has a pocket full of money ya know. :D

Sir Yes Sir!!!!

That MS461 will be getting a full woods port and then we will give it away as a prize in the next fundraiser for T-Bone.

This is similar to the hoarders site. I like it alright so far.

Latest posts

Back