going bigger. ms460 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.amickssuperstore.com/Dolmar_Chainsaws_s/136.htm

The above is a site sponcer so its ok to post that.

I've never seen a 7900 at 639.00. If you pay list and add that 80.00 filter set up it costs more than a 460..

i am not paying list. i doubt my guy is a sponsor so i can say no more?

besides guys. even my hole in the wall stihl dealer had 829.00 on his 460 the other day (when he told me about the 450.00 660! grrrr).

719.00 is the street price for an ms460?
i call b#sh1t on that one!

How many do you want (local sales only)?

Sadly true...Big dealers will sell a big pro saw for $80-100 over cost.... Two "very close" local dealers (that I have to compete with) give 10% of without even questioning... if you show a business card from the "industry".

Last edited:
Stihl might buy that whole Dolmar company just to get back that one 660 them bas-tards kept,LOLOL

Hey, after 3 hard years, we just wore that 7900 out.....Should be able to get that 660 back to ya before Christmas.....Don't fret!.....:)

Hey, after 3 hard years, we just wore that 7900 out.....Should be able to get that 660 back to ya before Christmas.....Don't fret!.....:)

3 years, ha. Well go ahead and wear out that 660. Guess you'll be sending it back in about 8-10 years,LOLOL

alright lake and mr.hall. unless you know someone who will ship a sthil at lake's street price to me (not gonna happen), then the 7900 at 639.00 is a steal. is it not?
:monkey:

Last edited:
Ma'am .... Now we know what you are, it's only a matter of price...! Who said that? lolol

Don't be so sure some nice AS guy won't step in and ship you one... it happens now and then.

Last edited:
Mamm .... Now we know what you are, it's only a matter of price...! Who said that? lolol

Don't be so sure some nice AS guy won't step in and ship you one... it happens now and then.

have you forgotten all those kind words you two spoke in my 'dislike stihl dealers' thread?:greenchainsaw:

no its not all about the money. when i started the thread tonight i had prices that put the two saws very close. as the thread progressed and i researched it more i found the 7900 to be a steal. this is after i read all the good things folks had to say about the 7900.
who are we kidding? its always about the money. if not we would all have stihl 880s!:greenchainsaw:

3 years, ha. Well go ahead and wear out that 660. Guess you'll be sending it back in about 8-10 years,LOLOL

Yep, cuttin down damn Steal Dealers.....:chainsaw:

Keep an :Eye: :Eye: out for your Christmas gift!....hehehehehehe, hohohohohoho

Latest posts

Back