going bigger. ms460 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously.
you seem to be so passionate about stihl that you almost bash other brands at times. i understand, i'm cool with that! so for you to post what you did......well,
dolmar must not be half bad!

can i get an amen?!?

Dude, are you related to Red? Your posts are starting to suggest this...:dizzy:

Incoming. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they have surrendered, the white flag. Teach em to f-ck with me.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

i just read the bulletin on the air filter. if it fixes the biggest concern with the saw, then i think the extra $80 is well spent. still a bargain!

A bargin at twice the price!

lolol you're already in justification mode. The wifey looking over your shoulder...?:cheers:

Actually, we feel nothing - dead, numb, cold.... They have close to zero % market share around here.... If a guy doesn't want stihl, I encourage them to buy Dolmar -that way Husky looses another sale. lololo

:rant: Gee, such negativity!.......To hell with your Dr. ....... Go have another shot!

... but i do know that if the 7900 were total junk lake and mr. hall would have said so.:)

lololol The plan is working....

As it's Xmas, I'll let you into a deep secret...

No we wouldn't; you might buy a Husky. We get $50 each for every AS guy that buys a Dolmar.:greenchainsaw:

just to be clear here fellas:
i love my 361!
i really like my 026.
i want an 038mag2 in the worst way.
i really want an ms460!
i wouldn't mind having a 372xp.
i wouldn't mind having a 7900.

if i were to go out and buy one tommorow, it would be the 7900 is all. for even money? 460 all day long!

A bargin at twice the price!

lolol you're already in justification mode. The wifey looking over your shoulder...?:cheers:

nope shes in bed now. just as many have said that they haven't, i will not have a problem with the filter with my volume of cutting. if i do, the cost of the filter plus the cost of the saw is still a bargain. not justifying... rationalizing.:)

just to be clear here fellas:
i love my 361!
i really like my 026.
i want an 038mag2 in the worst way.
i really want an ms460!
i wouldn't mind having a 372xp.
i wouldn't mind having a 7900.

if i were to go out and buy one tommorow, it would be the 7900 is all. for even money? 460 all day long!

What price (plus $80) to get to even money?;)

lololol The plan is working....

As it's Xmas, I'll let you into a deep secret...

No we wouldn't; you might buy a Husky. We get $50 each for every AS guy that buys a Dolmar.:greenchainsaw:

Rope :angry2: Get your NOOSE.

Damn, Now E-lux will buy them.. the master plan is shot.:chainsaw:

Naaaaaaaaaaaa E-lux is out of the OPE business. Husky numbers are down this year. Stihl might buy that whole Dolmar company just to get back that one 660 them bas-tards kept,LOLOL

$639.00 + $80.00 = 719.00
ms460s cost more than that do they not?

if the two saws were even money the 460 would be parked in my garage with its little brother 361 right now.
remember that $10.00 per cc thing?lol

Cuse me, 639.00, I don't think so!!!!

$639.00 + $80.00 = 719.00
ms460s cost more than that do they not?

if the two saws were even money the 460 would be parked in my garage with its little brother 361 right now.
remember that $10.00 per cc thing?lol

Nope.. that just happens to be the exact "street" price out here... MSRP is $839... Non-wrap...25 inch bar ... Negotiate with your dealer... or take a train to Masdens...

All year until last month you could have got a 650 wrap for about $750...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back