Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually one of the moderators just contacted me to let me know that I am posting unwanted advertisement and spam. I asked him for an example of said "unwanted spam and advertisement" all I did was defend myself. I'm guessing Arboristsite is now sensoring us based on our religious or political views.
YOU SHOULD BE SENSORED! on anything I disagree with you about!!!!! :lol:

JK!!! if I can post a bible scripture in my signature, you should be able to post "Atheist" in yours.

Glad those emoticons are fun for you.I am telling you what I would do out of respect for elders.
119 posts. know anything about me???? didn't think so.. for your info, squirt, the likes dislike feature was removed from me...go suck a rock...run your mouth elsewhere..pay full new price for a saw...:dizzy::dizzy::laughing::laughing::laughing:

IN BEFORE THE
images

119 posts. know anything about me???? didn't think so.. for your info, squirt, the likes dislike feature was removed from me...go suck a rock...run your mouth elsewhere..pay full new price for a saw...:dizzy::dizzy::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Wait a minute, you don't have a like function, that's not right.

Somewhere I missed a whole bunch of what/where/when and how this got going. By the way, what is all of the reference to "Overclock"? Was he someone that was removed a while ago? Sometimes my curiosity won't let me shut these thoughts off.

Somewhere I missed a whole bunch of what/where/when and how this got going. By the way, what is all of the reference to "Overclock"? Was he someone that was removed a while ago? Sometimes my curiosity won't let me shut these thoughts off.
overclock, brush ape,,and a bunch of others,,including a hack on here yet.....he likes to screw with management....

Perhaps we should have a poll.

Who would you like for a neighbor?

Iron worker or C5Rulz?

Ironworker as my neighbor?...what a nightmare. I could only imagine what it would be like:

- Hey neighbor, it's too windy today.
- Hey neighbor, it's too cold today.
- Hey neighbor, could you split my wood for me...the union told me I was too smart to split wood.
- Hey neighbor, the smoke from your BBQ is coming over to my place...I'll call the "pigs" if you don't stop it. Wait, I don't like pigs.
- Hey neighbor, I don't like the way you mow your lawn.
- Hey neighbor, you left your porch light on past 10pm...don't let it happen again you POS.
- Hey neighbor, I notice you have a cross in your window...that really offends me.
- Hey neighbor, "PHUCK YOU".

Yes, being neighbors with Ironworker would be a daily challenge to say the least.

Back