Gtg @ The Cutting Edge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yard Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Saw Guru's along with the GTG tomorrow I will be reducing some used part saw inventory. Many Dolmars to choose fixer uppers parts saws you name it. ALSO BREAKING NEWS And HOMELITE LOVER'S out there Coming in a 1050 with a 36" or so bar been a couple years since used in a tree service but I know it is looking for a good home. Echo's, Poulans, Jonnies, Sololites, and of course Dolmars: PS540's blown and crashed, PS341's & 401's project saws, PS6800's and 120si's, 109, many many more to choose so bring some cash and take some project saws home with ya.

See you here tomorrow rain or shine

Scott

more to the gtg yard sale

Homie S-EZ, Pioneer Farmsaw, Sachs-Dolmar 120 super, Dolmar PS6000 good runner low hours, PS6400 rode hard out away wet, PS7900 crash, Mac Titan 50, Echo CS4400, many many more.

+++++++ Overstock NEW BARGANS......

Scott

I am not buying anything at Scott's tomorrow

Here's whats For Sale!
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
attachment.php

Well it's NOT RAINING

Well It's NOT Raining. Just pulled the 72" Sachs-Dolmar 166 off the shelf put some fresh gas in her started 3rd pull, So today we will make some cookies out of the 60+" maple I have here.. Also got the USED Super 1050 Homelite running she needs a knob for the air filter cover and a good home. Now to go pull down a couple more 166's, a 153, a 143mx, and others for play time today.

Scott

I am hoping you guy and gals have a great time and the weather favors you.
Scott what you dont sell you can always ship here. lol

Latest posts

Back