Gtg @ The Cutting Edge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20th of May

So has the GTG been set for the 20th of May?

Well, many here have a Chainsaw Aquisition Disorder. Maybe you'll be the first with Chainsaw Relocation Disorder. :cheers:

Maybe, they also cost about halv as much in the US compared to here, with some notable exception (mostly orange and white ones, that can't be mentioned here).......:biggrinbounce2:

Btw, I have avoided the aquisition disorder, so far.....:givebeer: :givebeer:

Bump.

Are we all still on for the 20th?

Jim

Ohh Yea plenty of Wood and Saws, Time to meet some old friends and make some new ones. Ill have a couple Gas Grills available should be plenty of food and drink.

I have been asked about pricing on new saws YES there will be better pricing on saws bought that day as well as other accessories. Also deals on Splitters Processors and Commercial Mowers..

Dolmar Distributor will have their demo show trailer here filled with new stuff..

Scott

Would love to come to meet everyone. Would be worth the trip to put names with faces, but I won't be home for a long while. Have fun guys, maybe next year

Can I bring some of mine? ( Lazers doing great, Metros stagnant!!)

You need any 66's? Called Brian C today & ordered a bunch of saws & oil. He said he talked to you the other day about the GTG.

Steve

You need any 66's?

Steve

New Triton '07's? I ordered some new LZ3166's and they are still out in the Cornhusker state, waiting for the '06's to get out of the way. There are some deals on a few units, as you know, but I need to see them get better. The deal isn't all that impressive if you have to do that baffle rework. (30 minutes? baloney!!)

Well, since there will be at least one 9010 at the GTG, do you guys mind timing some cuts and posting a 9010 vs. MS660 vs. 395XP shoot-out thread? I am curious how the 9010 will compare. Timberhauler did a nice 660/395 comparison for us.

Would also like to see some 7900 vs. 385XP timed cuts, user impressions, etc.

Don't mean to sound demanding, I think it would be a good opportunity for some collaborative input and real world numbers to give the members here a little more information when selecting their next new saw.

As I am 2000+ miles away, I won't be there, but enjoy your day, and I look forward to the pictures.

Josh

Well the GTG time is almost here..... Can we get a HEAD COUNT.. So as to know what to prepare for eats.. See Ya'll on the 20th

Scott

I'm workin on it. Call me a definite maybe !! Four and a half hours each way is a hike. Are there cheap motels nearby? Like a Super 8 or similar ?

Scott

Back