Gtg @ The Cutting Edge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the exact model numbers of the PS5100s sold in the US & Canada.

Steve

PS5100S16 = 16" .325 .050
PS5100S18 = 18" .325 .050
PS5100SA18 = 18" 3/8 .050
PS5100SB18 = 18" .325 .058
PS5100SH16 = 16" .325 .050 w/ heated handles
PS5100SH18 = 18" .325 .050 w/ heated handles
PS5100SHA18 = 18" 3/8 .050 w/ heated handles
PS5100SB18 = 18" .325 .058 w/ heated handles

Hmmm, no 3/8" .058 - impossible to get .050 chain here, unless it is .325NK........:bang: :bang:

What the Witch need is a 16" 3/8" .058 bar......

name the date

been wanting to come see your shop . it's only an hour away. I work on the same street as the timber wolfs are built. they have quite the operation going on .

Hmmm, no 3/8" .058 - impossible to get .050 chain here, unless it is .325NK........:bang: :bang:

What the Witch need is a 16" 3/8" .058 bar......

C option LOL That is our most popular we outfit them with 3/8" .058" most of the time..

been wanting to come see your shop . it's only an hour away. I work on the same street as the timber wolfs are built. they have quite the operation going on .

Its looking like the first weekend in MAY so far.... Planning a Open house for the 4th and 5th and AS members day the 6th of May

Scott

Scott, I'm about 350 miles from you, I'd really like to go it sounds like a good time, but I'm getting real busy this time of year with my farm and can't take the time. But it does sound good;)

Revision of DATE

Looks Like the date will be May 13 for the GTG and our ope house on the 11th and 12th of May. The first weekend in May interfered with the NE Loggers Show in Maine.

Looks Like we will have my Dolmar Distributors demo trailer here as well. Dolmar Distributor reps will also be here.

Scott

Awesome! I can make that weekend!!

What are we doing for eats, Scott? Can I bring some burgers?

jim

I took my stupid Pills today.......... That Sunday is Mothers Day..... Will Saturday May 12th be good instead?? Sunday is not a problem for us or for my Dolmar people but it may be a issue for your moms and wives lol. Let me know your opinions..

Did I mention I hate scheduling things like this :deadhorse:

Scott

Aw, not Saturday!

How many members can't make the GTG due to the Maine show? I figure that most would rather actually run some saws at your place, than wander around some fairgrounds just looking at stuff. That seems much easier a weekend for most of us than Mother's day.

Plus, Warren just scored a 750 Homelite that we want to lay on that giant log you have.

Aw, not Saturday!

How many members can't make the GTG due to the Maine show? I figure that most would rather actually run some saws at your place, than wander around some fairgrounds just looking at stuff. That seems much easier a weekend for most of us than Mother's day.

Plus, Warren just scored a 750 Homelite that we want to lay on that giant log you have.

API is going to be Maine show that weekend. Looks like they are bringing the Dolmar enclosed show trailer as well.

Steve

We could push it another week to May 20th the sunday between Mothers Day & Memorial Day???

Steve

Well Spring has hit ALL at once been busy as heck this week and its only Tuesday. I sure hope we can all settle on a date for the GTG I'd love to do this the first weekend in may but if ya'll want the NEW DOLMAR DISPLAY TRAILER here for some extra show and tell I can't have it the same time as the NE Loggers show in Maine. Then we have mothers day so that kinda screwed that plan so Like 166 mentioned we can do the 20th of May for the GTG and you are also invited to our OPEN house on the Friday and Saturday 18th and 19th as well. Someone asked if we take trades?? SURE DO. We will have special pricing on all whole goods that weekend so If You need a new Timberwolf splitter, or Ventrac tractor, or eXmark or Ferris mower or just a Dolmar saw or a redmax blower or trimmer everything will have price incentives that weekend.

As far as the vittles we will have a couple grills going im sure some burgers and dogs, But you are welcome to bring whatever your heart and tummy desire (Ultra's Possum stew or BBQ coon)heheee

Hope Ya'll can make it... There are some nearby motels locally or you can stay in nearby Saratoga or Albany or Lake George area for the fancy digs.

Scott

Thought SPRING is supposed to be here... Last night mother nature gave us another dose of SNOW yuckkkk.. Just as the ground was drying up nicely

Scott

How much did you get?

Enough to make things wet and messy for another couple weeks. close to a inch of rain yesterday then 3-4 inches of snow last night. Was just talking to TK he said it was snowing like he!! a few miles south of you..

Scott

Latest posts

Back