Gtg @ The Cutting Edge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Looks like Ill shoot for the first weekend in May. Like the 4th and 5th or 5th and 6th haven't made it final yet. I am wondering if friday/saturday or saturday/sunday wood be better.

Scott

Hey SawTroll and SawWitch this wood be a great time to pick up that heated handle PS5100 and enjoy a little springtime in NY vacation.. Who knows maybe the member that travels the farthest might get a good chance at the free saw. Id like to draw quite a few members for this if possible open for more suggestions.

Scott

Hey SawTroll and SawWitch this wood be a great time to pick up that heated handle PS5100 and enjoy a little springtime in NY vacation.. Who knows maybe the member that travels the farthest might get a good chance at the free saw. Id like to draw quite a few members for this if possible open for more suggestions.

Scott

Can we enter for the saw if we cant make it.???.....Just had to ask....:) :)

Hey...is there an address to the site of this GTG? EDIT: Got it off your website.

Moderators: It seems GTGs are in full swing around here. Maybe a neat idea to have any GTG threads be made a sticky?

Mayday

Scott sounds great, Win a saw with a Happy Start Button?
Maybe some 50,60, and 70cc racing? What better way to show case the 50+70cc classes. I hate to say this, but 346's need not apply. That really HURT ya know!
Maybe Ben and some of the other folks will crawl out of the hills.

J.Walker

I'm free the first and last weekend of April or any weekend in May but the 5th/6th.

I'm definitely in for this.

Hey Scott, ya takin' trades? I'll bring my old junky Huskys!

jim

Scott wants to lay this block down & make some cuts with the 72" 166!

Steve

attachment.php

J.D.

only if we take your truck, mine won't fit our stuff and all the prizes we'll be bringing back.:laugh: :laugh:

Might have to pick up Casey and Computeruser too.

Scott sounds great, Win a saw with a Happy Start Button?
Maybe some 50,60, and 70cc racing? What better way to show case the 50+70cc classes. I hate to say this, but 346's need not apply. That really HURT ya know!
Maybe Ben and some of the other folks will crawl out of the hills.

J.Walker

Good idea, lets go racin'!

Sounds like fun. I have a 116 that I would put against any 361, but google says that I am 818 miles and 1 ferry ride away. Looks like I will miss this one.

Latest posts

Back