hard time getting wood this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are getting desperate around here for firewood. I have seen several adds now of tree services/clearing and grubbing contractors looking to purchase firewood grade logs. :chainsaw:

Things are getting desperate around here for firewood. I have seen several adds now of tree services/clearing and grubbing contractors looking to purchase firewood grade logs. :chainsaw:

That is strange to hear a comment like that coming from Pennsylvania. When I drive through Penn., mostly on I-80, seems all I can see is trees, and think this must be firewood cutters heaven!! :D:D

:cheers:
Gregg,

I feel better now..

imgp0202x.jpg

imgp0204y.jpg

imgp0203z.jpg

I buy and process a few log loads a year to sell, as well as cut my own. Both of my regular sources have not been able to deliver this year for one reason or another. I've had a want ad on CL few over a month with not so much as a nibble....

Latest posts

Back