HD 6421 $50 score.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find, I'd love to find a place to get non working saws that wasn't eBay or Craigslist.

Heck yes that was a great deal, even replacing the piston, bearings, cylinder, etc with OEM parts you will have next to nothing in that saw.

Heck yes that was a great deal, even replacing the piston, bearings, cylinder, etc with OEM parts you will have next to nothing in that saw.

Lol yeah, I was ready to pay $100 for it (what I paid for the my other 6401 I bought from HD). I have a good bit more in the 7300 parts saw I'm rebuilding.

See...see what I mean!!!!! The saws NEW!!!! AND YOU REALLY SUCK!!!

You go to HD and score a diamond......me I'd just get the floor sweepings!!! Lol

Good going jar!!!!

Fairy Tales do come true!!!!

Poleman said:
See...see what I mean!!!!! The saws NEW!!!! AND YOU REALLY SUCK!!!

You go to HD and score a diamond......me I'd just get the floor sweepings!!! Lol

Good going jar!!!!

Fairy Tales do come true!!!!

Honestly I dont think Its been run more than to start it and shut it down when it made noise.

I think you just pegged the suck O meter. Honestly, it looks like the first tank was the one with straight gas. Looks brand new. Keep us updated on progress.

Lol...I hear ya there!!!

Actually this one is for my dad (well maybe not this one exactly.) Lol

About 50% of his house heat is from wood and he keeps buying crap saws. He recently replaced his sl11 (purchased new in 1971?) with a poulan pro and now a blue max something (2 bars and the saw for $125 or so) from china that can't cut in a straight line.

I think you just pegged the suck O meter. Honestly, it looks like the first tank was the one with straight gas. Looks brand new. Keep us updated on progress.

Fresh gas, popped on the first pull, started and ran on the 4th. Im 99% positive it ever had straight gas through it. It seems like it was just loose cylinder bolts.

The high idle seems off, it wouldn't drop rpm after letting off the trigger. Or the idle is set just really high. I'll **** with it later.

I think I'm going to put the 7300 cylinder on it that I have laying on my bench.

Latest posts

Back