Hey Simon, Did The Saw...............

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypo Logger said:
I bet if Simon sent that 385 he'd wished he hadn't now that I posted those 372 transfer port pictures. His boob job will be somewhere between Madsens ansd Walkers.
Hahaha
What a cull! Bring it to Michigan.
PS., Campbell River is ten miles up the azzole of the world!
Hahaha
John
Anyone that touches the transfers on a 372 is utterly clueless. Enjoy your acid rain in Onterrible .Loser.

Simonizer said:
Anyone that touches the transfers on a 372 is utterly clueless. Enjoy your acid rain in Onterrible .Loser.
Tell it it to Madsens or maybe Walkers. You live ten miles up the azzhole of the world in Campville River.
Trust me, your a cull!
Hahaha
John
088Dean.jpg

Dennis Cahoon said:
Then you're saying Ken Dunn is clueless. Those were his timing figures. HAHAHA!
You don't touch the transfers on a 372. If these are Ken's figures, he made a mistake. This will slow transfer and lower torque. I respect Ken but nobody is infallable. If you want to turn a 372 into a limbing saw, fly at 'er buddy. My saws develop torque.

Gypo Logger said:
Tell it it to Madsens or maybe Walkers. You live ten miles up the azzhole of the world in Campville River.
Trust me, your a cull!
Hahaha
John
088Dean.jpg
Throw around all the names you want. In the words of Tony Montana, "I'll bury the cock 'a roaches";)

John where can i get a skidder toy like that in the background, would be a cool gift to my brothers kids ????

I keep dodging the saw blade.
I have to move back every time I load the page.

Q) How big is that saw?
A) The skid loader is real.

That poyndexter pic is priceless. I got one...

burns.jpg

"my saw is better than your saw"

yuk.gif

"I shipped it, it's your countrys' fault"

What really happened was, they found the modifications to be an act of terrorism.

Last edited:
SWE#Kipp said:
John where can i get a skidder toy like that in the background, would be a cool gift to my brothers kids ????
Hi Kipp, I got the toy grapple skidder from my John Deere dealer. I'm sure they can be had on Ebay as well.
John

Back