• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homelite Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Any interest in Homelite parts?

We have the girl running the counter at the shop working on the old Homelite inventory, putting everything on a list.

If I uploaded an Excel spreadsheet (so could be searched by part #) would that be of any use? Would be priced at fair market value, or if the item was priced when it was put in inventory, that price (so might be the price from 30 years ago).
I don't know exactly what there is for saws, it's a mix of everything Homelite from around 70s into early 2000s.

I ask because it'd take quite a bit of time to put it in a spreadsheet. Tried to get the girl to input on the computer vs paper, but apparently a 20 something yr old doesn't know how to use Microsoft Word products :confused: and can't figure it out even though it's ultra simple.
I won't bother if this stuff won't have any interest, as I'm certainly busy with many other things.

Sorry, must have misunderstood the original post. Thought you had parts you wanted to sell.

No, was judging if it was worth the time to put together a spreadsheet of parts.
Ideally the person doing the inventory would be doing this, but I'm not the boss of that end of things.
What good is a 40 or 50 notebook page list?

I'm not going to dig through several thousand parts without it being all filed on a searchable spreadsheet, it'd likely take me hours to find anything.

I'm not sure why this is in trading post. I posted it as a discussion.

We have someone that may want most of the inventory so may go that route. Have sold maybe $25 of Homelite parts in 5 years, so it's not like this stuff is flying off the shelves.

Any interest in Homelite parts?

We have the girl running the counter at the shop working on the old Homelite inventory, putting everything on a list.

If I uploaded an Excel spreadsheet (so could be searched by part #) would that be of any use? Would be priced at fair market value, or if the item was priced when it was put in inventory, that price (so might be the price from 30 years ago).
I don't know exactly what there is for saws, it's a mix of everything Homelite from around 70s into early 2000s.

I ask because it'd take quite a bit ofhm-02481a time to put it in a spreadsheet. Tried to get the girl to input on the computer vs paper, but apparently a 20 something yr old doesn't know how to use Microsoft Word products :confused: and can't figure it out even though it's ultra simple.
I won't bother if this stuff won't have any interest, as I'm certainly busy with many other things.

Latest posts

Back