Homelite Super E-Z Automatic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOSTINTHESAWS

Reaction score
I am posting here in a last ditch effort to help my 83 year old dad fix his cherished Super E-Z. I have tried unsuccessfully to find a web site that has parts or even a parts list for this antique. The UT# is B7166M and the serial # is 104313H. I believe he bought it new back in the 60's. The chain drive sprocket is badly worn and needs to be replaced. I found your site in a Google search and was both fascinated and impressed by the helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable replies. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.
Ed

You shouldn't have a hard time getting a new sprocket. Oregon still makes one, though only for 3/8 chain. Mine had a brand-new .325 sprocket on it when I got it, but I'm not quite sure where that sprocket came from.

Your first step should be to call Bailey's. They should be able to hook you up and have the parts to your door in a few days. Otherwise, you ought to be able to find what you're looking for on eBay. Lots of NOS Homelite parts on there.

Welcome to ArboristSite!!

A 1,000,000 Thanks!

Thank you all for the accurate info and the lightning response. If all forums were this helpful the Internet would be a much better place. Thanks again Ed!

Back