How I baby my 2 stoke motors.... 30-1 instead of 50-1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. I have zero need of that much two stroke oil, already have enough on hand for a couple decades, at the amount I use. Still halfway wishing I'd jumped on that deal.
Heck, thay 4 gallons I just bought got me another 6 ish years depending on how much sawing I do. Recently it's been quite a bit, so I've been going through a lot of mix. Should slow down from the holidays and work opening back up full tilt for candy lane. After then new year I'll have weekends off and I'll be back at scrounging and cutting.

1/2 of you would get your ass kicked by a 3rd grater in Inglesh class.
That is very true for me. Not my best subject. About all I can say, and you can break it down. World class athletes almost never make great coaches. This is a baby your saw with love thread. I do tough saw love. About the us ale thread. A few agree someone disagrees gets their carter judge about how good they spell. Just a person that has run chainsaws for over 40 years. The real hard part of reading is reading between the blanks.

Victa Australian made lawn mowers pulled two stroke mowers from it's line up. I remember one of the reasons was no matter how hard they tried they couldn't educate the masses two strokes need oil in the fuel. They were having huge amounts of customers coming back with said new mowers with the totally original line, I put fuel in it and it stopped working I did nothing wrong something must be wrong with it lol
Brings back good memories. We (a cool father actually) used to make mini bikes out of Victa 125s. Running and using the spanners on those things as a 12/13 yr old 50 odd yrs ago has stood me in good stead ever since.

If you really want to baby your saw.
clpVYS1.jpg

Back