How much do freelance climbers make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've been doing this for 23 years, I've proof of all that I say, I'm a bit of an eccentric and I've too much time on my hands in the winter. If you know I'm everywhere on here doesn't it stand to reason you are as well?

You are kind of a weirdo. Or maybe just a troll...or some crazy whacko that just found this forum. You seem to be everywhere on here running your mouth. At any rate, your checks aren't cashing here cupcake.
I've nothing better to do than respond back, every time you respond I get notification just like receiving a text. If I was working I wouldn't have nearly as much to say, I'm also wondering if I'm an anomaly in my success as a subcontractor or if others are doing this well.

Well I've been doing this for 23 years, I've proof of all that I say, I'm a bit of an eccentric and I've too much time on my hands in the winter. If you know I'm everywhere on here doesn't it stand to reason you are as well?

yeah, I've been at it for 37 years,, long enough to let a blow hard not bother me,,you do sound like a troll,,
Jeff

I've nothing better to do than respond back, every time you respond I get notification just like receiving a text. If I was working wouldn't have nearly much to say, I'm also wondering if I'm an anomaly in my success as a subcontractor or if others are doing this well.

Yeah , you are awesome!!!!!!!! dope
Jeff :thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

BTW the name of this thread is " HOW MUCH DO FREELANCE CLIMBERS MAKE"

I'm also wondering if I'm an anomaly in my success as a subcontractor or if others are doing this well.

I'm not going to judge you but I'll say this....I do pretty well for myself and I'm friends with a good number of people who do much better than I do. I notice that there are levels of success. First, you're kind of successful and you sort of fake it a bit to look more successful. Then you're actually over the hump and doing well and you want to tell people about it because you're proud of what you've done. Then you become established and pretty successful and you keep it to yourself. Others in that situation don't talk about it and don't need to be told about you because they know when they are in the room with their peers.

And you should Ken, but life is different for all and enjoy having the best I've nothing to hold me back, it motivates me get up everyday there's work. I look at days off as losing money sometimes, instead of vacation. I get vacation 3 to 4 months a year if I didn't I might be able to afford to build a house in line w/my dreams.

You are a hack and a troll,, I make over $100,000,000,00000,a year
Dope,
Jeff

I've owners that are friends they make more naturally, but dollar for dollar by time they manage employees, maintain equipment, pay workman's comp, and taxes times how much time they put into things. They feel as though I come out ahead, maintenance and fuel is all I have to worry about, it costs about 15% of my income the rest is profit.

Wow I'd have better things to do if I made a hundred million a year, you must be the most successful arborist on here. Lol

Yup,, and that makes me able to say you are a dope troll,,.I will put up my cred any day,, you put on your spikes, dope,
ah, at least you are interesting,, lol,, but still a dope.
Jeff :)

I could crack close to 100k too if didn't pay taxes and put money into retirement.
I've said the world is different things to different people you do what's best for your family. I commend that but it's not for me, the world is way more complicated and populated than care for, I make it the way I want it, I've signed no contracts or agreed to certain conditions. I feel as though they're taking our civil liberties away faster and faster. I don't conform to it.khrushchev-quote.jpg

I've owners that are friends they make more naturally, but dollar for dollar by time they manage employees, maintain equipment, pay workman's comp, and taxes times how much time they put into things. They feel as though I come out ahead, maintenance and fuel is all I have to worry about, it costs about 15% of my income the rest is profit.

I'm not talking about people who own tree services. I'm talking about people who own major chains of grocery stores, regional breweries, insurance agencies, etc. They aren't impressed with guys like us (except that we made it on our own...but they aren't impressed with our income) but if you get into that circle of friends...it's because you know how to conduct yourself and not over-play your hand. They may be impressed with our work ethic and ingenuity but that doesn't get you in there. You get there because you know they're people like you and they like you because of how you conduct yourself. And I will say...there is nothing special about those people. It's just like hanging out with other friends. They just don't want to make a big deal about money. Most of them just want the same things we all want. We just want good friends and good memories. They value being looked at and treated in a normal way.

And I'll say something else....I said "You get there...."....I don't mean it like that. It's not a destination. It might be a club in terms of business connections but...in terms of friendship...it's the same as any other friendship. I have friends who don't go out locally but they rage it behind close doors and I love them very much.

Latest posts

Back