Husky 365 special

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcarr4

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to move into a bigger saw than my 032AV. A local guy has a used husky 365 special. he says he bought it new 4-5 years ago and hasnt used it much. It looks like brand new. Does anyone Know anything about these saws? Are they considered a pro saw and will the pull a 26-28" bar?

Thanks

365 is built like a 372 ,except for a different cyl of 65 cc instead of 72.Its a very reliable saw,easy to maintain and dont have any particular problem usually.I think she could handle a 26-28" ,i cant tell you for sure,around here we used shorter blade,we dont have big wood.

The 365 special is a great saw. It wil run a 24" bar in hardwoods pretty good. I had a 28" on mine a couple times, but it wasn't the fastest. It got the job done though. I typically used a 20" bar on it, and 24" if I needed it. To run a 28" in hardwoods, you might want to look at the 372xp or the Dolmar 7900.

-Steve

The 365 is built to the Quality standards of a pro saw, as is the 359 and 353. :)

How they are marketed varies around the world, however.

if price is anywhere near decent, jump on it!

sounds like it's low hours, so you can't go wrong. if price is right..

sold a 365 recently on ebay for $350 to give a price comp, it was in decent condition with good compression. had loads of hours on it, but good for lots more...

365 is a rocking solid saw, and if it is in good shape an ddecently priced I would advise you to jump on it...

Back