husky 372 xp gutless wonder.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike from Maine

Mike from Maine

Read that the ms362 is awesome!!!
Guys I said even if it needs a topend I'll check n clean the screen if it needs it anyway. it more then likely ain't plugged but why rebuilt it n not check n see if the screen is plugged right?

If I had a dollar for every 372xp that was a gutless wonder thanks to a plugged screen...

Well I'd be broke :msp_unsure:

Macman125

Macman125

libertarian/anarcho-capitalist firewood hack
I do not use premix oil I use half and half bar oil with power steering fluid with vp red. I also think my johnson rod is seized in the canooter valve. But a little brake fluid mixed with kerosene should take care of that. I am thinking after it is free'd up I should at least have 325 pound of compression.

wap13

wap13

ArboristSite Operative
I do not use premix oil I use half and half bar oil with power steering fluid with vp red. I also think my johnson rod is seized in the canooter valve. But a little brake fluid mixed with kerosene should take care of that. I am thinking after it is free'd up I should at least have 325 pound of compression.

Canooter valve.... priceless

ppumpcummins

ppumpcummins

ArboristSite Member
Well I just got off the phone. the retard had no two stroke oil one time lastyear so he used chainoil instead of 2 stroke oil. I dont even need to pull the muffler that alone says what it needs

Mike from Maine

Mike from Maine

Read that the ms362 is awesome!!!
Are you calling yourself names?

Well I just got off the phone. the retard had no two stroke oil one time lastyear so he used chainoil instead of 2 stroke oil. I dont even need to pull the muffler that alone says what it needs

Studies have found that 9 out of 10 times that when someone starts a conversation about 'what their friend did' they are really talking about themselves.