Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my GOD!!!!

:chatter: I'm sorry for opening this freaking can of worms. Had I known it would be a "Ford vs. Chevy" forum I never would have started it. I'm buying the 372 if it will help to facilitate an ending and assuage all the hurt feelings! Mother of GOD you people not only beat a dead horse but cut it's head off and put it in my bed while I was sleeping. LOL!!! On a more serious note there were a few great posts and I thank you for taking the time to help me with my decision. As for the rest of you resume ROMPER ROOM if you like.:cheers: :cheers:

:chatter: I'm sorry for opening this freaking can of worms. Had I known it would be a "Ford vs. Chevy" forum I never would have started it. I'm buying the 372 if it will help to facilitate an ending and assuage all the hurt feelings! Mother of GOD you people not only beat a dead horse but cut it's head off and put it in my bed while I was sleeping. LOL!!! On a more serious note there were a few great posts and I thank you for taking the time to help me with my decision. As for the rest of you resume ROMPER ROOM if you like.:cheers: :cheers:

nah its all good. some of us can handle a beating, some of us are whimpy and report the slightest insult.

me and thall are definately non-pc and not easily offended. right buddy?

nah its all good. some of us can handle a beating, some of us are whimpy and report the slightest insult.

me and thall are definately non-pc and not easily offended. right buddy?

So true, those that get offended easily should stay away from cats like you and me. I do this stuff for fun, don't forget it you p-rick,LOLOLOLOLOL

I think the dead horse head in bed was from the movie the godfather.

:deadhorse: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

just found a new quote for my sig

cheers, knob jockey! :cheers:

Hahaha, good one. Ya know Steve there is only one man on this entire site that I really dislike. Hell thats saying it mildly, I hate that low life, scum dog roach eating sumabi-ch with a passion. If I ever get the chance to push him in front of a speeding train I will. Back when I was a young man of 25, back in 1923, I woulda drove to his house and burnt it down just to pizz him off. I woulda kicked his dog as well for good measure. I hate him so much I woulda slapped his girlie freind for just being in his presence, yup I hate that guy. Now that I'm a old man I still hate him but he isn't worth this gorgous mass of male luv muscle to come beat him half to death. Nope I just read his posts and pray lightening strikes his sorry hide someday. I pray nowdays that, maybe, just maybe a 747 will fly through his house and give him a ride straight to hell, you know catch him bending over in front of the tv changing channels. I wished for a long time maybe the cops would mistake him for a robber and shoot him 35-40 times. Yup I really hate that guy. Who is that guy ya say, well hell its the guy everyone hates, that dayummmm low life Woodie. If you see Woodie around send him my regards and tell him I hate him just as much now as I ever did,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

OK arborist bro's, here we go. MS441, although fairly new, is a comlete pain to work on, where's the choke, lol! Husky 371xp was the great saw, 372's are limited in numbers but a great saw to use, i especially like the wider throttle trigger on the husky. As far as stihl being a copy to husky, is goes both ways, "can we say side access chain tensioner!" Spring mounts are the way to go, started with husky 262. New husky 575 is also a saw to consider, we sold a couple to of them for logging reasons, haven't seen the saws since, both with 32" bars, landing saws. Yes the two brands are your, COKE/PEPSI - FORD/CHEVY rivals. With epa, and for us C.A.R.B. kicking in, the saws are alot less adjustable. Best saw I like off all time, Stihl 044! 8 TOOTH SPROCKET WITH 28" BAR. Talk about a rockin saw. To end this, you cant go wrong with the 372, it's the best 70cc newer saw out there. HP

Hahaha, good one. Ya know Steve there is only one man on this entire site that I really dislike. Hell thats saying it mildly, I hate that low life, scum dog roach eating sumabi-ch with a passion. If I ever get the chance to push him in front of a speeding train I will. Back when I was a young man of 25, back in 1923, I woulda drove to his house and burnt it down just to pizz him off. I woulda kicked his dog as well for good measure. I hate him so much I woulda slapped his girlie freind for just being in his presence, yup I hate that guy. Now that I'm a old man I still hate him but he isn't worth this gorgous mass of male luv muscle to come beat him half to death. Nope I just read his posts and pray lightening strikes his sorry hide someday. I pray nowdays that, maybe, just maybe a 747 will fly through his house and give him a ride straight to hell, you know catch him bending over in front of the tv changing channels. I wished for a long time maybe the cops would mistake him for a robber and shoot him 35-40 times. Yup I really hate that guy. Who is that guy ya say, well hell its the guy everyone hates, that dayummmm low life Woodie. If you see Woodie around send him my regards and tell him I hate him just as much now as I ever did,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

He's looking up Manny's dress :jawdrop:

ouch. his poor dog

Really, I think the 357XP, the Husky counterpart to the 361, is abit more costly. I think I seen the list price on the 357XP around 639.00. Makes no nevermind what they cost though, if your not happy with it get rid of it. ND is obviously not happy with that 361 for reasons other than the saw so its best he put that thing on E-bay so we can bid on it and show it some luv,LOL

Over here it is not just a bit - 30-40% more, if memory serves........:givebeer:

my roomate has been using these two saws for 2 years building log homes.
the husky has better airfiltration, this i am 100% sure on. he cleans the air filter every day on the 441 and once or twice a week on the 372xp
the husky handles better and cuts smoother.
he says the husky is better in every way exept for fuel consumption.
the 372xp is a better saw than the 441, it just is.. no need to debate it. its just a better saw.

Back