Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my roomate has been using these two saws for 2 years building log homes.
the husky has better airfiltration, this i am 100% sure on. he cleans the air filter every day on the 441 and once or twice a week on the 372xp
the husky handles better and cuts smoother.
he says the husky is better in every way exept for fuel consumption.
the 372xp is a better saw than the 441, it just is.. no need to debate it. its just a better saw.

Well then it must be....

:chatter: I'm sorry for opening this freaking can of worms. Had I known it would be a "Ford vs. Chevy" forum I never would have started it. I'm buying the 372 if it will help to facilitate an ending and assuage all the hurt feelings! Mother of GOD you people not only beat a dead horse but cut it's head off and put it in my bed while I was sleeping. LOL!!! On a more serious note there were a few great posts and I thank you for taking the time to help me with my decision. As for the rest of you resume ROMPER ROOM if you like.:cheers: :cheers:

Great choice.....

The 372 is a great saw; get them while you can. Beating a dead horse is what we do best here on AS!

buying the 361 should have been a good decision.

The bottom line is I got hold of a defective ms361 and poor dealer/organization.

The saw was abused,

The saw was returned to me in disrepair,

Scenario 1

The saw is fixed

Scenario 2

We were unable to repair the saw; it went back to the factory for diagnoses.

Scenario 3

The saw is damaged we can replace the saw or refund your cash purchase.

Any of these 3 Scenarios would have been acceptable and not out of line.

We can go a step further,

We apologize for the inconvenience and the added cost to repair the defective MS361 let us make it right.

None of this is unreasonable, neither the factory nor the dealer are concerned about after sale support.

My advice with what I have experienced avoid Stihl

Hence the question: and my input, avoid stihl and go for the Husky or anything but stihl

I like all my Stihl saws, but I agree 100% should have been dealt with professionally. That's what Stihl is supposed to be all about right? Quality products, great dealer network, accessible parts and prompt professional service=Stihl? Is'nt that what all you Stihl heads are always raving about. Hey, they dropped the ball and lost a customer. Can't blame him a bit.

Yup I really hate that guy. Who is that guy ya say, well hell its the guy everyone hates, that dayummmm low life Woodie. If you see Woodie around send him my regards and tell him I hate him just as much now as I ever did,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

you will never find me. ill be disguised as a quality saw :D:D:D:clap:

Quick, Tom...start combing the Jonsered dealerships!! He's gotta be in there somewhere!!!

I think the dead horse head in bed was from the movie the godfather.

:deadhorse: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Know how to tell when the Mississippi mafia is after you?

You wake up in the morning and there's a catfish head at the foot of your bed...

I like all my Stihl saws, but I agree 100% should have been dealt with professionally. That's what Stihl is supposed to be all about right? Quality products, great dealer network, accessible parts and prompt professional service=Stihl? Is'nt that what all you Stihl heads are always raving about. Hey, they dropped the ball and lost a customer. Can't blame him a bit.

His complete story is questionable, I'm sure Stihl would have fixed the saw if the right steps were taken. I also doubt they will miss him as a "customer". That saw can be put on fleabay and sold for just as much as he paid, he knows that but wants to "keep the saw", LOL.

His complete story is questionable, I'm sure Stihl would have fixed the saw if the right steps were taken. I also doubt they will miss him as a "customer". That saw can be put on fleabay and sold for just as much as he paid, he knows that but wants to "keep the saw", LOL.

meh

its such a husky he should have sent it back to them for repair!

Huh...the way most people saw it, ol' Steve went Kiwi PIMP on your sorry axes!

Well there you are you, you, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you low life gutter rat. Ya think Steve whopped some butt do ya, ha. There's three kinds of fools in this world ya bum. There is old fools, young fools and you fool,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Well there you are you, you, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you low life gutter rat. Ya think Steve whopped some butt do ya, ha. There's three kinds of fools in this world ya bum. There is old fools, young fools and you fool,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

did i say i love this site?

Latest posts

Back