Husky help needed!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You offered first, but if you're yielding to Terry I'll pack the 575Xp off to him. I never imagined this much generousity. I just wanted a little advice. But I am thrilled to have someone who actually knows what he is doing fooling with them. Between us, do you think Terry can actually leave a saw stock? BTW I ran this 575Xp once several years ago. I used it to fall an oak with twin 30" stems. While it didn't have the power of my old 82cc MAC, I was favorably impressed.

When they get the 460 to me, I'll post again.

Thanks again for your kind offer. Ron

Just looking for a way to serve. GOD has been good, and I try to find ways to show my thanks. If I can put GOD and saws together, so much the better.

Just looking for a way to serve. GOD has been good, and I try to find ways to show my thanks. If I can put GOD and saws together, so much the better.

I like to think that is what I do on Saturdays, but some days I have so much fun I question my motivation. Other days, it is just that committment that keeps me at it. Ron

The straight gassed Husky is still AWOL.

I found these two identical little broken parts in the box containing the partially disassembled 575XP (that's a flat toothpick shimming the one part so it will stand on edge). Maybe from something else. Or maybe even more pieces as the box has an opening in the bottom. Ron

PS to Terry - look for a PM shortly.

attachment.php

View attachment 277222

i was correct in thinking those were clutch pieces. the clutch was taken off with a hammer and chisel instead of a clutch removal tool. it will be needing a clutch for certain,so far i have it tore down to the cases and waiting in line at the parts washer to get a good clean up before i split the cases. i will post more on my findings once it is split.

Latest posts

Back