Husky t540

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a you tube video of someone with a 200 and a 540. Can't find it now. I would also like to see this saw get into the hands of one of the builders on here.

This saw is a beast and I have had mine for sometime. I also ran the T435 which is still a better feel for me but as far as power the T540xp is the way to go. Check out my video on Youtube. My channel name is my same user name here on the forumIMG_20131122_105919.jpg

My 540 is a beast in the cut with 63ps chain. The safety chain that came on it was slow. No complaints so far with over gal. through her.

It has also held up pretty well to all the ethanol in most gas we buy. I run high test in my saws or even ethanol free high test when I can find it. I also don't hold the throttle when starting mine as not to flood the auto tuned carb. I just let that bad boy do its own thing for a few seconds and then after I hold the throttle wide open and then put it through some big wood. In colder weather when climbing I let it run longer to keep it nice and warm for the constant stop restart game we play when topping, limbing, and repositioning too. I love the auto tune feature plus it comes with a pretty good factory warranty just for being auto tune. Sweet, indeed.

This saw is a beast and I have had mine for sometime. I also ran the T435 which is still a better feel for me but as far as power the T540xp is the way to go. Check out my video on Youtube. My channel name is my same user name here on the forumView attachment 329845
If you really care about the saw you shoulda buckled it in .......... Just saying

I am thinking about selling one of my T540 if anyone is interested. I will sale the new one its only cut one time to make sure the auto tune is ok and has been on the shelf. It will come in its original box. If interested make me an offer. Just don't need two and will buy another one as needed. You will not be disappointed.
Also thanks for all the feed back on the saw. Keep updates coming I love to see how its holding up.

So I got a call yesterday from my husky dealer and he tells me husky is recalling certain saws that fall between certain serial numbers and I'm lucky enough that both my saws fall into the recall slot. I don't think I'm gonna hand over the one saw that is running fine

what was the reca
So I got a call yesterday from my husky dealer and he tells me husky is recalling certain saws that fall between certain serial numbers and I'm lucky enough that both my saws fall into the recall slot. I don't think I'm gonna hand over the one saw that is running fine

what was the recall for did they say? mines been running great

Check out what the recall is for. It's probably just for the little lanyard attachment ring. Some saws got one that wasn't welded together correctly. But it could also be a software update in the engine management. That's well worth the trip to the shop. Make sure the dealer punches in your name as the owner of the saw. This could help in the event you get your saw stolen.

Wolter

I am thinking about selling one of my T540 if anyone is interested. I will sale the new one its only cut one time to make sure the auto tune is ok and has been on the shelf. It will come in its original box. If interested make me an offer. Just don't need two and will buy another one as needed. You will not be disappointed.

I'll give you a dollar.

C'mon, who sells a brand new saw at a loss with one cut under the belt to buy another brand new saw of the same brand.make at full retail later? Someone had to say it.

Every time someone says "you will not be disappointed" I end up disappointed.

what was the reca

what was the recall for did they say? mines been running great
I have two and one runs fine. I'm not gonna bring back the one saw that is running good, maybe bring the one in,get it fixed then bring in the other one. If yours is running without a hiccup I wouldn't worry about it.

Character is who you are when no one is looking

I'll give you a dollar.

C'mon, who sells a brand new saw at a loss with one cut under the belt to buy another brand new saw of the same brand.make at full retail later? Someone had to say it.

Every time someone says "you will not be disappointed" I end up disappointed.

I want to start by by saying that my intention's are not to leverage this website/forum for a platform for religion. I feel like my motives for selling the saw are being question and I want to set my motives and who I am straight for all to see. People really don't know who people are and I want to try my best in a short paragraph to explain to all, what I stand for. I do not want to push my beliefs on anyone. I chose these beliefs and do not hold anybody to them but myself.
I am a follower of Jesus my mission is to become a servant to all.(1 Corinthians 9:19) I want to help people and never deceive people in any way. If I ever sale anything the relationship I get from selling something to someone is as important that what I sold.
Yes there is a chance you can be disappointed depending on your expectations'. I think we are all aware off what you are getting if you buy a saw.

Back