Husky t540

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I just shot a video of a three way shoot out between the Husky 540 XP ,Echo 355T,and Stihl 201T. Now I have to figure out how to upload it,so I might be a little while before its up

Character is who you are when no one is looking

I want to start by by saying that my intention's are not to leverage this website/forum for a platform for religion. I feel like my motives for selling the saw are being question and I want to set my motives and who I am straight for all to see. People really don't know who people are and I want to try my best in a short paragraph to explain to all, what I stand for. I do not want to push my beliefs on anyone. I chose these beliefs and do not hold anybody to them but myself.
I am a follower of Jesus my mission is to become a servant to all.(1 Corinthians 9:19) I want to help people and never deceive people in any way. If I ever sale anything the relationship I get from selling something to someone is as important that what I sold.
Yes there is a chance you can be disappointed depending on your expectations'. I think we are all aware off what you are getting if you buy a saw.
That sure clears everything up.

We need to get Snelling to mod the husky and then put it up to the modded 201t. Just for fun.

They are all wearing Oregon vxl chain 16" all brand new out of the box

Character is who you are when no one is looking

This saw has not fell me yet once you get used to autotune. Here's some hands free action with it now after I have abused it coming up on 2 years.

We've got one 540 in the company compared to 3x ms150t, 2x 200t, 4+ 192t and 7+ 201t, the one climber who specifically asked for the 540xp says he loves it, though it takes too long too warm up and cools down too quickly, funny how he's mostly using the oldest saw in the company, my old 200t

Tried the 540 and mentally filed it in the same catagory as echo top handles, not for me thank you

Back