• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSQVARNA 2101

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELECT6845

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This is a project saw that I just don't have the time or want to finish. Cylinder is new and has been ported. Compression is right at 200 and the saw has only ran for about 2 minutes. I believe it needs a new carb as it will start and run for about 2 minutes then it just dies out. The piston is a VEC with Caber rings. Piston was piss poor quality so I will leave it up to you on changing it out. Has some damage on the rear handle and one of the top cover mounting holes is wollered out.

250.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 125
Any pics of the cylinder walls before it was assembled? Who did the porting? I might have to try and hawk something to get some money.

Base gasket is deleted. Cylinder was brand new from Preston aka "ptjeep" at the Mastermind gtg. Base was cut .050 and the squish is at .028 without a gasket. Numbers right now are 102/120/72. You can change the intake and exhaust as you please. Piston is piss poor quality too as I mentioned.

Those pricks are prone to leaks In the intake, mine did the same until I replaced all the gaskets, problem solved. If I weren't in sell down mode I'd take it in a heart beat.

Well the saw has been up now over 24hrs so it will be interesting to see who complains when I say

I will buy it

I know all about "little talking in the bank account". My recent tractors sales have not came in well

Well Jim many folks do not remember the 1970's and the 80's Land here went at $3500 in 1978 then the same ground at $1200 in 1986 now it is $12,000. The last sale here netted 55 million. Yes they bought it low

Back