• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSQVARNA 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roger collins

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I am saddened to hear of Chris Singers (SKIPPY TM)passing-may GOD bless his wife and son at this time .I bought quite a few saws from him and sent him saws for repair over the past several years-i was always impressed by his knowledge,honesty,fairness,and willingness to assist with any saw issue that i could not figure out myself.Several of the saws that i have sold on Arborsite were originally purchased from him,i.e., the immaculate 288xp sold to Brad Snelling,254xp &262xp sold to Stephen (sent to Mastermind for modifications), 3120xp and 372xpw,etc. I have a Husky 262xp that i purchased from him(functionally perfect +++ with minimal superficial cosmetic defects)-out of honor/respect for how he helped me i would like to auction it and donate the proceeds to his wife and son,i will try to post pictures later today.

Instead of an auction you might go with a raffle at say $10 per entry. Either way a nice gesture on your part.

Not sure, whatever would gather the most for Chris's family. A clean 262 should bring at minimum $450-500, figure that's 50 tickets. AS has a lot more members that can afford $10 vs $500. My gut tells me a raffle, maybe someone who has more experience can chime in.

A couple of ten dollar tickets is no problem but shelling out 500-600 is out for me.

I'm good for 3-5 tickets if this will be raffled. For a great cause. Much respect to the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok-it sounds like the majority has spoken-it will be a raffle at $10 per entry.i will try to post pictures of the husky 262xp later today.anybody wishing to participate can send me the # of entries you wish with enclosed payment of $10 per ticket-i will in turn send you back ticket entry #'s-drawing to be held and winner announced on december 24th-i will post the winning number-whoever wins can contact me and i will ship the saw to the winner.THANKS! please PM me with what you are sending,return address,etc.

ok-it sounds like the majority has spoken-it will be a raffle at $10 per entry.i will try to post pictures of the husky 262xp later today.anybody wishing to participate can send me the # of entries you wish with enclosed payment of $10 per ticket-i will in turn send you back ticket entry #'s-drawing to be held and winner announced on december 24th-i will post the winning number-whoever wins can contact me and i will ship the saw to the winner.THANKS! please PM me with what you are sending,return address,etc.
roger collins 619 old agency road ridgeland,ms. 39157

Back