• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell HUSQVARNA 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, How many tickets have you sold thus far? I will take 5 ea, but very busy lately as my dad passed away 2 weeks ago. Bad month November was. I will try to send check to you this week. Also, I will post his addy in case anyone wants to send cards. Wake was this past Sunday and funeral/burial was Monday. Very sad day for all!!!!
i have officially received no money for tickets yet as of today

Roger, How many tickets have you sold thus far? I will take 5 ea, but very busy lately as my dad passed away 2 weeks ago. Bad month November was. I will try to send check to you this week. Also, I will post his addy in case anyone wants to send cards. Wake was this past Sunday and funeral/burial was Monday. Very sad day for all!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear of your father's passing. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

I remember now that you moved here from the V4bbs (sort of). Now there are 3 of us that I know about.

Sincerely,
Glenn

If you want I could get a money order for you over here if you paypal me. Just let me know.

Same as treesmith I'm at a disadvantage being in Oz but want to donate. I would be down for a few tickets if you are ok to do this on our behalf. I have a very busy couple of days working in the trees coming up but i will get back to you if that is ok.

Same as treesmith I'm at a disadvantage being in Oz but want to donate. I would be down for a few tickets if you are ok to do this on our behalf. I have a very busy couple of days working in the trees coming up but i will get back to you if that is ok.
That's fine if you can paypal me money.

Roger this is very generous of you to do. Thank you.

Hi Roger I just sent you $30 for 3 tixs
Sorry for your lost may he S.I.P

I might have jumped the gun, noticed you stated that as of yesterday you didn't receive any money, so I went ahead and sent payment via PayPal for three tixs, but now that I finish reading thru this whole post, it may appear that you are not accepting PayPal. If that's the case issue a refund and I'll send you a usps money order.

I might have jumped the gun, noticed you stated that as of yesterday you didn't receive any money, so I went ahead and sent payment via PayPal for three tixs, but now that I finish reading thru this whole post, it may appear that you are not accepting PayPal. If that's the case issue a refund and I'll send you a usps money order.
thanks!

Roger, just dropped you a check for 50.00 for 5 ea tickets. Thank you so much for doing this. You are a very generous man and I am sure the family will enjoy the money. As a matter of fact, I talked to his wife today and she dropped off her vehicle today to have work done and she is dreading the repair bill. So sad!!!! But thanks to all of you that are donating. It is for a very good cause!!!

Roger, just dropped you a check for 50.00 for 5 ea tickets. Thank you so much for doing this. You are a very generous man and I am sure the family will enjoy the money. As a matter of fact, I talked to his wife today and she dropped off her vehicle today to have work done and she is dreading the repair bill. So sad!!!! But thanks to all of you that are donating. It is for a very good cause!!!
thanks!

ok, after reconsideration a raffle will bring the family more $$.raffle is set at $10 per ticketsent to: roger collins 619 old agency road ridgeland,ms. 39157.i will send you your #'s via return mail(please enclose your return address and remit payment via check or money order-NO PAYPAL-i will draw the winning ticket and post it here on december 24th-i will inform /send his wife/son the proceeds on Christmas day and send the 262xp to the winner.hopefully this method will allow much greater participation and simultaneously net the family a larger Christmas gift.
Guys, 20 days until drawing. Get your money in the mail ASAP!

if any of you are interested,i am selling several husky saws on ebay-365 special,2100cd,261,242,246,380cd,480cd.all are in excellent shape.you might be able to pick one up for a good price

I was on ebay yesterday and noticed the large number of 2100's that had popped up. I think I put them all on the watch list lol.

Rodger, I don't think your post in getting the amount of traffic it deserves. This post is kind of buried in the trading post section and feel like its not in the lime light like other past donation raffles did. Maybe one of the mods can help in some way IDK but to the average person this thread is just another saw for sale without reading it.

Losing a loved one is hard enough let alone around the holiday seasons. My condolences to you and the family Rodger.

In case anyone missed this post, drawing is 1/2/15

no limit on tickets-i will draw the winning ticket on january 2,2015(previously i had said dec.24th but that will give a little more time).Mr. Chris Singer's funeral is today.

good thought marshy. seems likea mod should be able to make this a sticky until its drawn
Maybe an edit to the title too if possible... add the words "benefit" and "raffle". Judging on the amount of support I've seen in other raffle benefit on the site, this is being overlooked in a big way.

Back